holiday end of november.

greg1040

Right guys need a bit of help. The misus is keen to get away very end of november into start of decemeber for a cheeky Week away being somewhere warm or somewhere cold and fun. Somewhere in the range of 1000-1500 between us.

Any suggestions would be great.

Shes mentioned iceland? anyone been before not somewhere thats ever crossed my mind. And the obvious tennerife ect which will be warm compared to the gd old uk.

I have a lot of love for Barcelona (not just for riding). Really liked it as a place, quick and easy to get to, weather beats the shit out of the UK, good food. It's kind of standard as a destination, but I reckon you'd get more out of it than just going to somewhere like Tenerife.

In 2012 I had two amazing little road trips in Spain. My suggestion would be to fly to somewhere in the south and hire a car for a week. My trips were in the north of Spain, which was probably just as good. We camped most of the time, went to some decent places, went for walks, went hunting for abandoned civil war bunkers, played with the dog on the beach, had nice food out. Amazing time.

Shes mentioned iceland? anyone been before not somewhere thats ever crossed my mind. And the obvious tennerife ect which will be warm compared to the gd old uk.

Iceland is awesome, such an amazing place. I went last year on our college trip and it's was great. If you and your missus are into nature, the outdoors, geography or geology then I'd definitely go with Iceland. you do have to do a fair bit of driving to get anywhere because they don't have any motorways and the only big town is Reykjavik and that's pretty much where all the people live. If you look in to it you may be able to join a tour guide organised thing and do loads of different things :)