Possibly stolen bikes on Gumtree

Rusevelt

Backwards fork sort of hint's it's someone who hasn't much of a clue to be fair but doesn't look bad (that one might turn up on ebay too if it's legit). The top one might be legit I have seen a fair amount of younger riders on 20" bikes around a lot of them in the Skipton area come from a moto trials background and some of them who ride onza T-birts legitimately think they're on Inspired 20"'s because their dad's have told them (even with it saying the make and model on the frame).

• 1 year later...

Hi I can't believe iv come across this my unit got broken into around 4 year ago and my friends red Ashton justice this black one which was mine and another friends onza zoot as well as around 20k of garage equipment. You've actualy posted this on my birthday as well I just can not believe I'm seeing it on a picture in real life. If anyone knows we're the black one with gold parts is please let me know iv missed it so much thank you for posting this there is some real genuine people out there. Thanks again 

4 minutes ago, Ants2492 said:

Hi I can't believe iv come across this my unit got broken into around 4 year ago and my friends red Ashton justice this black one which was mine and another friends onza zoot as well as around 20k of garage equipment. You've actualy posted this on my birthday as well I just can not believe I'm seeing it on a picture in real life. If anyone knows we're the black one with gold parts is please let me know iv missed it so much thank you for posting this there is some real genuine people out there. Thanks again 

Read the ad it's in Hoxton, London, contact them to arrange viewing or contact the police.

4 hours ago, Ross McArthur said:

I actually thought it might have been Ashtons old bike? I remember riding with him at Unit 23 and having exactly the same build as that. What gives it away more is the disc mount on the frame!

Same bike as in this (the Porthcrawl section) 

• Like 1