The sections.

Herbertlemon102

Featuring many riders.

my camera work is questionable at times, forgive me. And my back is injured but I still wanted a couple cleeps.

an amazing day with such breadth of riding style, everyone rode every bike and that's what it's all about.

Edited by Herbertlemon102
  • Like 5

Not at all. I just meant the couple of failed attempts I seen were a bit wild. Its just good to see someone giving some beans and not worrying about complying to unwritten rules. I like to see people going as big as they can, not holding back because they might put an extra hop in. (Y)

DKs bike sounds like it works well. Also, I've really come round to liking those Crewkerz bikes. They look mega stiff!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ross McArthur said:

Not at all. I just meant the couple of failed attempts I seen were a bit wild. Its just good to see someone giving some beans and not worrying about complying to unwritten rules. I like to see people going as big as they can, not holding back because they might put an extra hop in. (Y)

DKs bike sounds like it works well. Also, I've really come round to liking those Crewkerz bikes. They look mega stiff!

yoshis crewkerz is the pimpest bike youve ever seen. king rear hub, xtr Vee with  carbon lever and booster.... no spring stretch and no noise from the rear brake. front is an xtr disc. its the smoothest thing ever.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ross McArthur said:

Ah I get you, I always did have that sort of mentality way back when, trying it again now but my body doesn't seem to deal with it aswell! Haha

Also, what lemon said. 

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for filming and quick editing.

Crewkerz is the best bike I've ever had.

As I'm tiny Japanese not have much physical strength, the stiffness of the bike really helps me to transfer my power without any flex.
And it stays straight even on unstable, slippery rocks.
Look of frame is a bit eccentric, but it is well thought, well constructed.

Downside of stealth bike is, sometimes I lost my confidence on my bike because there is no noise of engagement of clutch, nor bite of brake...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Yoshisaur said:

Thanks a lot for filming and quick editing.

Crewkerz is the best bike I've ever had.

As I'm tiny Japanese not have much physical strength, the stiffness of the bike really helps me to transfer my power without any flex.
And it stays straight even on unstable, slippery rocks.
Look of frame is a bit eccentric, but it is well thought, well constructed.

Downside of stealth bike is, sometimes I lost my confidence on my bike because there is no noise of engagement of clutch, nor bite of brake...

I wouldn't say you don't have much strength mate! Your riding looks effortless and smooth as hell!

• 3 weeks later...