Jt = The New Bill

Joe Papasnap Maher

I'm always here, my warn level is similar to a yo-yo it goes up and down. The up making me control my posting levels. The down, well it does nothing but then I go make a cock up and have to control myself again. Goddamnit I'm tired and it's only 7:05 (Y)

I'm always here, my warn level is similar to a yo-yo it goes up and down. The up making me control my posting levels. The down, well it does nothing but then I go make a cock up and have to control myself again. Goddamnit I'm tired and it's only 7:05 :-

Well, i'v never been warned so i can't be doing anything wrong.

Yep, realy going on big brother. (Y)

I do ride (duh), i tend to ride for shorter amounts of time a day, but every day.

I could take up fishing or knitting, but in case you haven't noticed, i like trials.

Someone said this forum was stupid! I think it's the best thing since sliced bread! I think some people take what we have here for granted. Direct communication with every trials rider in the UK.  (Y)"

Besides, i am posting alot compared to other people on here, if you go into some gaming forums, they post like 120 a day!

So yeah in the long run, what does it matter.  (Y)

Later, going riding  :-

Jt does ride alot as I have been riding with him a couple of times now. I can tell that he does ride beacuse he has improved alot since the time i rode with him before.

It's not that many a day, like 5 in NM 5 in trials chat, and 3 in the other two, when you brake it down, it isn't that much.

Some people complain i post shite, but i post the same content as most good posters, i just do it more.  :)

I have a laptop, so when most people are watching TV, i'm watching TV with a laptop on my lap, normaly on trials forum, dicking about on games, MSN. Etc.

Need something to keep my balls warm.  :blink:"

trust me thats exactly what causes it... i do the same

you do know that that can significantly reduce the sperm count :D hahaahaha

youl be firing blanks by 30

Dan

Yep, realy going on big brother.  :blink:

if you were really going on Big Brother you wouldn't be telling us becasue they're not allowed to tell anyone.

Plus, i hate big brother and the people who go on it just to be on TV. They always say "yeh, it's like totally for the experience" but it's obviously not, if they wanted to do something for the experience they would go bungie jumping at Niagra Falls or Trecking through a rainforest, not sit in a shitty decorated house with other losers.

Moral of the rant: don't go on Big Brother unless you wanna be a Big Twat.

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/index.php?&act=Stats

I thought you only posted 13 times a day.

Oh no wait that is you average. I used to post around 50 times a day sometimes, when tf was good and busy, now its just shit and full of losers.

Lets be honest, who gives a crap if he is annoying, its only a fxcking forum after all.

Lets be honest, who gives a crap if he is annoying, its only a fxcking forum after all.

So why do you insist on being mr statistician? I never even knew it was possible to be classed as sad for typing something on the internet, but clearly it must be accoring to most people in this thread.

Edited by Spacemunkee

I noticed this, i really hate him, he doesent ride, he insist on posting negative shit all the time, GET THE f**k OFF THE FORUM U DAM WANNABE!!!

A wannabe what...?

So I should get off the forum because I dont ride trials? Then so should all the other members who dont ride.

if you were really going on Big Brother you wouldn't be telling us becasue they're not allowed to tell anyone.

Yeah i know i was jokin... :)

And the reason people do go on big brother is to get famous, no other reason. (Mind you it dosn't work).

I thought you only posted 13 times a day.

Oh no wait that is you average. I used to post around 50 times a day sometimes, when tf was good and busy, now its just shit and full of losers.

Well, yeah it the average, sometimes you get into a good convo and post like 6 in one topic. Sometimes theres just nothing. :blink:

Edited by JT!