My Crazy Curtis ;)

mat hudson

just got a new back wheel (hope pro2 ;) )and a rholoff so thought i may as wel jump on the bandwaggon and post a pic of my bike.

here she is (trudy) :P

from behind ;)

IPB Image

and from the side ;)

IPB Image

now the front ;)

IPB Image

what d'you think?

Edited by mat hudson

It's also got the unofficial "Best Stock Bike Evarz In OnzaboyMark's World" award. It even had me thinking that if I got a stock I could still ride trials without being in pain, but today, my knees were telling me no :(

EDIT: Also, in related news, it also confused me seeing the smooth rim. I thought even I wasn't so unobservant I could just think it was ground when it wasn't, although I am the person who got driven through town by a friend, and for the whole time I didn't realise he was wearing a full ninja mask. 'tard.

It's also got the unofficial "Best Stock Bike Evarz In OnzaboyMark's World" award. It even had me thinking that if I got a stock I could still ride trials without being in pain, but today, my knees were telling me no :(

it does seam to be a hit with the mod riders, doesnt it matt :P

edit: i'm not retarded(well.... :P ) i ment matt aka partz!!

Edited by mat hudson

oooh with the xc rear hub and mr slippy :P AKA el gato

edit: jeeeez and a maggy and a long caged mech and 22 16 gearing :P back in the day . that was only 3 months ago

though :P haha

2nd edit!!! and those snappy forks and shindigs and gold barends and bullet caps :P hahahahaha

Edited by mat hudson

Ill have a vid of our week together :wub:

So far its the only stock I like :( Feels god awful on the back wheel imo (as a mod rider) but it felt better to me than most stocks :) It kicked arse on natural too :o

Very nice

Shame he didnt make it :P

In fairness, I'd only just come off my BMX and gotten onto it, and stocks are weird as f**k :P I seem to remember I got it later on, I think. Mat can probably verify that better than I can though, 'cos my memory's shit.

aye, he's telling the truth :P

Shame he didnt make it

Bike is nice, looks like a kind of hybrid between a street beast and a techy comp bike.

i think its pretty much perrrfeeecctt for both :) nice short frame lightish componants etc, nice grippy tyres for rock riding ;).

Edited by mat hudson