Find The Fittest Chav Girl.

Tom_

you wont be corrupting kiddies, or indeed offending their parents.

Hence my suggestion for an adults sub forum on chit-chat but nevermind...

The idea being I don't want to sign up somewhere else just to have an adult chat when there's people on here i'd like to have an adult chat with...

I'm clearly being misunderstood / you're in a bad mood.

Hence my suggestion for an adults sub forum on chit-chat but nevermind...

The idea being I don't want to sign up somewhere else just to have an adult chat when there's people on here i'd like to have an adult chat with...

I'm clearly being misunderstood / you're in a bad mood.

TF has been running years without the need for an 'adult chat' room. Obviously its just not possible nowadays for people to post without mentioning rimming or something.. :huh: Not too much to ask.

TF has been running years without the need for an 'adult chat' room. Obviously its just not possible nowadays for people to post without mentioning rimming or something.. :huh: Not too much to ask.

lmao! i love the way admins have to keep order but add their bit of humour in as well! nice one tom!

I hope these pics help you all to digress away from the argumentative politics of TF

apparently they didn't - which is a shame. It's been made abundantly clear that the sort of shite I (amongst others) have been spouting recently isn't welcome on the forum - all I (we) have to do is take it elsewhere and nobody gets hurt.

"who can wear the shortest skirt while sipping lambrini m8"

That's the funniest thing i've read in the last 8 hours (Dave just came a close second) - and that's saying something.

all threats about broken noses are hereby cancelled - expectations have been met and exceeded, good job soldier (Y)

lmao! i love the way admins have to keep order but add their bit of humour in as well! nice one tom!

I don't think it was meant to be humerous, I think it was a direct reference to my sig. But anyway, I've taken my filth elsewhere..... into the real world, which in a way is even more disturbing, so look out :P Haha!!

Davey

TF has been running years without the need for an 'adult chat' room.

The last comment from me as I don't want to start an arguement, but mobile phones have called people for years, yet they still update and add features to them constantly..

I thought it was a good idea but you don't. You're the boss so fair enough.