My Favourite Videos

Rich Pearson

After browsing through the recent stint of TGS bashing thats been going on, and being utterly, totally and completely bored out of my mind today, I thought I'd whack up a selection of my favourite ever videos to show people some of the comparisons between the various styles of riding, and just generally because I felt like it. Also theres hopefully a fair few really good video's in here that people won't have seen.

First up, Matt Arkwright's secondlayer vid. Such a good psyche up vid, always used to watch this when I was just about to go out for a ride.

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Next one of the few full length video's of Dan Jones, made when he rode for Triton. Possibly one of the techiest vids ever.

Probably the greastest TGS video ever made, Damon Watson's 'Take this Life.'

Possibly the only contender for greatest TGS vid against Take This Life, Craig Lee Scott's Zoo 28.

Moving away from TGS, Matt Berridge's 'Do The Goon Again' from 2005. Awesome blend of trials and street.

One of the trials-fourm ledgends, GlassEye Trials 3, or GET3, by Ben Rowlands and James Porter.

Another great vid from GlassEye, Nick Goddard in 'Bring it On.'

One of my favourite videos ever (and not just because I'm in it!) from one of the best rides I've ever been on, NBR21.

From Rowan Johns early days in Bristol, 'Jump.'

Another vid that I've always just really liked, Stan Shaw's 'Cloaking.'

Probably one of the UK's greatest street riders ever, Matt Staples thrashing around London on his (at the time) prototype Kot MS2.

My favourite video from one of my favourite riders, Ben Travis in 'The Robots Are Coming.'

An old favourite of everyones (or at least it should be) from the ledgends that are the TrialsKings, Otherside.

Matt Arkwright popping up again, this time accompanied by Cap in, erm, 'Cap and Matt...'

Something to remind him we still love him as he hoons around Europe, Fatmike video 4.

Another great vid from the midlands lot, Matt Burrows on his Echo Pure.

The original smoothest man on the planet, Sub Ponte by Felix.

And the orignal viking, TRA on his Koxx Vinco

Wonder boys the Coust brothers in Rough Cut.

Canadian monster kid James Barton in Just Another Day.

Well thats about it, has taken me HOURS to put all this up, but hopefully this'll inspire people to trek through their hard-drives and find some of their favourites they'd like to share with everyone else.

NOTE: Not sure if the trials-tube player is just not working for me or for everyone, but I've checked a couple of the files and download -> watch in WMP seems to work fine (Y)

Enjoy.

Rich

Ohhh how right you are about Damon W take this life been the best. Such an inspirational video.

Get3, oh my god, I love that video, isn't porter like 15 in that ?

Matt arkwright = Has no bones, end of :P

Matt burrows pure vid = Probably one of the best vid's ive ever watched.

Fat mike = Bare skillz :P

Ben travis = General basher :P

Interesting though Rich, cheers man.

surely 'james_selectbikes' needs to be added to this list? another amazing classic! somebody upload it!

to be honest I was thinking that too....but I wimped out of making a fuss.

And surely a Wheeler vid?

Hehe rich has opened a can of flies here....

and......CLS on a 26(never seen that) :cool2: ahead of his time :fact

Edited by Christophe'

and......CLS on a 26(never seen that) :cool2: ahead of his time :fact

yeah man! that was 2002!

Sorry rich, I thought Id post because I thought it might tickle your fancy. This video list you've posted is bloody amazing though, and Im so relieved/happy to look through and go "yep, got that too, and that, love that one...." :) I adore GET 3 and the cap + matt video is awesome. And the secondlayer video of matt too!!

AHHHH Awesome posting there Rich. Just wish trials tube would work :( Still atleast we can upload here ;)

yeah man! that was 2002!

Sorry rich, I thought Id post because I thought it might tickle your fancy. This video list you've posted is bloody amazing though, and Im so relieved/happy to look through and go "yep, got that too, and that, love that one...." :) I adore GET 3 and the cap + matt video is awesome. And the secondlayer video of matt too!!

AHHHH Awesome posting there Rich. Just wish trials tube would work :( Still atleast we can upload here ;)

nah that cls wasnt 2002!

when was it?