Thecircus' Challenge Thread Of Eternal Glory And Account Suicide

TheCircus

The Setup

This thread is now the CHALLENGE thread. Are you man enough to take the man thread by the horns and wrestle it to the ground? I hope so, because this is no normal thread, my friends. Within these realms the barriers of space time and forum rules are changed and I AM KING. Well, I'm not really. BUT here is the question you need to ask yourself;

As a member of Trials-Forum do I feel undervalued?

If the answer is yes then welcome to your first job on the step to ETERNAL GLORY! Here are the rules;

The Rules

If you make a post in this thread saying the words, 'HELLO FRIENDS, I AM HERE FOR GLORY!', you will be entered into the challenge thread. This means that I will then offer you a choice of three challenges, you need to complete 1 of them and provide evidence within a specified time limit or;

YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR 1 MONTH/10 DAYS DEPENDING ON THE SEVERITY OF YOUR COUNTLESS FAILURES.

If you pass the challenge what do you win? Well, nothing, but you get my respect (THE GREATEST GIFT ON EARTH) and the glory of being able to officially title yourself the most challenged person on TF.

Here are some example challenges I made up for OBM (who coincidentally will be handing out your self-inflicted bans);

ONZABOYMARK, you must either;

1. Go outside to your roads closest street name sign and pose for a self shot photo with the first person you meet. Extra points will be awarded for hilarity/extremity of pose.

2. Write a 500 word email to a camera company explaining how your camera is malfunctioning and is starting to become a sentient being. To spice this up you must not use the words; camera, and or my. Bonus points for eliciting a response

3. Go to Southbank and get a member of the public to cooperate in taking a picture of them/yourselves doing their longest and most stylish skid. Points will be awarded for steez level of the skid and marks for cameramanship will be awarded to the cajoled member of public.

all challenge communication/results must be completed and posted within 48 hours.

Okay so if you are in you must be fully aware that if you fail you will be banned for a month or 10 days depending on how hard you fail. I will do my best to ensure that all challenges are possible and will be tailored to the challenge-e's location and my previous knowledge of them.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

'HELLO FRIENDS, I AM HERE FOR GLORY

sounds funny XD

edit: how will we be banned, you arnt staff and i dont think mods will ban us lol

ZHI-sam, your challenges are;

1. Send a 500 word email/record a one minute phonecall to Microsoft explaining how your Xbox has broken but when it broke it electrocuted you and you have now gained power over electricity. In this letter/phonecall you may not use the words: Microsoft, Xbox, Electricity. Bonus points will be awarded for a response.

2. Take a self shot photo of yourself at the nearest street name sign with the first person you meet on the way there. Points awarded for hilarity of pose.

3. On your xbox forums that you own or whatever the hell you do, I don't give a shit, You must ban 3 random members and give the reason that they are enemies of Microsoft. Screenshots must be provided for posterity.

You must complete these challenges and post results within 48 hours or you will be banned for 1 month. Good luck, ZHI-sam, for those about to rock we salute you!

No no, lets keep this one, I want to see what he makes Jardo do.

:P

Myrmidons! My brothers of the sword! I would rather fight beside you than any army of thousands! Let no man forget how menacing we are! We are lions! Do you know what's there, waiting beyond that beach? Immortality! Take it! It's yours!

Edited by Pashley26

3. On your xbox forums that you own or whatever the hell you do, I don't give a shit, You must ban 3 random members and give the reason that they are enemies of Microsoft. Screenshots must be provided for posterity.

Gaah, you shoulda made that one harder.

Ban a moderator, with the same reason.

3 members, hell he could sign up three new accounts and ban those and you'd never know the difference.

Or ban 3 members with high post counts, with the same reason.

:shifty:

Edited by Bruce Lee

HELLO FRIENDS, I AM HERE FOR GLORY

Jardo, here are your 3 challenges;

1. You must write a 500 word story about initiating a releationship with a Land-Rover and post it here.

2. You must take a picture of you and your availiable parents making the most mentally retarded faces possible, bonus points for hilarity.

3. You must email Basingstoke council repremanding Carl Barat's chastising of Basingstoke as "Slough-esque". You must elicit a response.

One of these challenges must be completed within 48 hours.

3 members, hell he could sign up three new accounts and ban those and you'd never know the difference.

Or ban 3 members with high post counts, with the same reason.

:shifty:

He could do this, but you need to ask yourself, do you want to get through life using subterfuge and deceit? or do you want to gain ETERNAL GLORY by STRIVING TO BE THE BEST and GIVE MORE THAN WHAT IS ASKED. Only Zhi-Sam can answer this.

"HELLO FRIENDS, I AM HERE FOR GLORY!"

Okay Sam, here are your challenges;

1. Take a photo of yourself in the SEA, bonus points for CARNAGE and SEA MONSTERS.

2. Build the best sandcastle possible at the beach in 30 minutes and take a photo of it, I will judge weather the castle is good enough to allow you to NOT BE BANNED.

3. Find 3 random people of all different ages and ask them to take a self shot photo with you, bonus points for getting 3 random people who look like they could be your mother/father/brother/sister. For bonus points pose for the photo in the most touristy way imaginable.

Jardo, here are your 3 challenges;

1. You must write a 500 word story about initiating a releationship with a Land-Rover and post it here.

Here go's, gayety and idiocy added for extra hilarity.

"Land Rover...For Men!

It was the summer of 71', and the new Series 3 Land Rover was making headlines the world over. With it's rugged body and tough build, it was the first choice for MEN. Being an outward looking homo it was my first choice of vehicle for picking up the guys, so I got myself down to the Land Rover dealers to buy one. I walked through the open doors, wearing my best trench coat and hipster shades my mustache trimmed to perfection, to my amazement I was met by a lady ! "A lady, in a land rover dealership ? Ohhh noooo" I said to myself, so I went to the parts counter to avoid the evil woman and her money stealing conformist ways. I approached the parts counter to be pleasantly greeted by a small northern monkey, "Ohh aye' ther chap, lookin' for some bits to keep yar series 2 on the road ?"

"No, I'm looking to purchase one of your newer models." I told the partsman.

"Ohhhh arghhh, you be wanting the sales desk then...." Expressed the parts man, pointing towards a wooden desk on the other side of the showroom. So I made my way gingerly across the floor, taking in the sights and smells of the new models, I encountered one series 2A with a diff leak in the middle of the showroom. Which ruined the socks I was wearing underneath my toeless sandals, but as a rugged manly man I had to let these things fly. I approached a short, sprightly man and asked him to show me the model range which it did with knowledge and pleasure, instructing me to purchase a 109 which would suit my needs. I arranged a test drive and returned the next day to try the beast. I returned at 11AM sharp on the following day with my “tennis partner” Derick to test the vehicle and without further ado I began the trials. The vehicle started first turn with the aid of the salesman’s firm hands and ran sweeter than a nut, fitted a four speed gearbox, syncromesh in second and a hydraulic clutch this was a vehicle for the working man. The power of the lump was immense, forcing me forwards along the dirt tracks, after a quick test of his staying power I backed out of the dark track and assessed the exterior features of the vehicle. Caressing the interior knobs and switches I checked it for life, ensuring the working of the vehicle. All the time Dereck and the salesman stayed inside. I had decided, it had passed the initiation and we could form a relationship, of man….and machine. I expressed my desire to own such a vehicle to the salesmen and we returned to the garage forecourt, we agreed on the priestly sum of £2250 for the vehicle and exchanged hand shakes, sealing the deal with spit. I signed the log book and was offered a cup of hot joe, but I didn’t have time to spare. There were men out there who needed my help….

Now to get a reply from Basingstoke Council and a photo of my spastic parents.....