New Bike 24" - Kabra From Spain

G_!

first 24 that dosent have a seat i like !

very nice !

x

You take that back!

ciguena_640.jpg

:wub:

If they started making those again, and they made them better, and they made the geometry better, I'd definately have one.

Seeing as they're not, I'd still have another, but it'd have to be a good price, and be in good condition, and I'd have to see if I still get on with the geometry.

I'd like to add that I think BTbike are fools for quitting the trials frame business, and that if this type of 24" takes off, I'll have great pleasure in laughing at them for not sticking with it.

Edited by Revolver

You take that back!

ciguena_640.jpg

:wub:

If they started making those again, and they made them better, and they made the geometry better, I'd definately have one.

Seeing as they're not, I'd still have another, but it'd have to be a good price, and be in good condition, and I'd have to see if I still get on with the geometry.

I'd like to add that I think BTbike are fools for quitting the trials frame business, and that if this type of 24" takes off, I'll have great pleasure in laughing at them for not sticking with it.

Yeah, the Ciguena was a nice bike at the time , as it was one of the first readly avalible 24 bikes with a more trials and less streety geo , but its dated looking now looks like an over grown onza t-bird frame .

This however is sleek and sexy !

sadly 24" tgs just isnt cool anymore :sleeping:

i tried it, be good for the rider short in the leg, or those with not alot of power, but there simply to small imo, although, that looks cool, only thing there not qwite as good for rolling moves as 26" and not as good for static as 20" sort of a happy medium, for skinny emos :rolleyes:

I've just translated our article on this frame, you can check it out here.

I think this bike looks brilliant, nice clean lines, interesting concept, and his build looks good too. I'd be interested to see if it does what it has set out to and combines the advantages of both 20" and 26". I'd be a definite customer if it did!

Unfortunately there's not much info on the geometry at the moment:

It has a very trials-specific geometry, taking the best from both 20" and 26" designs: high BB, 1060mm wheelbase, total weight of 8.7kg.
Edited by Ben Swales