2005 T-mag Cracked (now With Pics)

Lawnmowerman

I've had my T-mag for about 6 weeks now i think but today i took off my armourdillo to check for dents and there was a crack 2/3 of the way round the downtube bash bolt weld :huh:

The area around the bolt has caved into the frame aswell (Y)

What do you reckon onza will say?

I will get pics when my batteries have charged

Edited by trialsboy560

I dont know if i want another t-mag to be honest :huh:  If its gonna crack again theres no point.

could be a 1 off.....but yeah i can see where you are comin from-its off putting, they will allow you to have half its value towards a different frame though

Itll probably just be because you have the first frame i hope jay, other than the tpro youd be degrading imo, the new danny butler sig mod is disgusting and the t-pro aint exactly as rare as the t mag, go for the t mag again and it proibably wont go.

I wouldntr say your a harsh rider either at all :huh:

id demand another one, i always said on here that i thought they looked weak :huh: unlucky mate (Y) good luck getting a replacement :) :D

Had major problems with mine,the chain cut a massive grove into the frame and the brakebolts got stuck in the frame,ment to send it to onza to get a new one,just got a Echo team instead though

Same thing happened to me, one thread stripped and one bolt snapped in the frame (Y)

I have to put washers on the drive side of my hub so the chain doesnt rub on the seat stay aswell :)

i agree, thats the frame that did that :D

:huh:

It was actually. The mounts on my frame are welded on slightly bent so the bolts dont go in perfectly straight. Ive had to drill the holes in my echo booster wider so they could go in bent :)

the mounts fit onto the parts that are welded onto the frame wherever thay are! they could be welded onto your forehead and they would still go in! (Y)

sorry, i dont have a clue why im arguing! :huh:

bad luck about the frame man, hope onza sort it out for you :D they sorted me out with cranks when i snapped some :P

cheers

Will

well, i dont know what to say, i bought my t-mag a week after you, so it looks like i only have one week left!

i had the same problem with the brake mounts, they were welded on out of line and i had to drill my threashold booster, ok, nowim worried. :huh:

Even though you have had it only a short amount of time, Onza might claim your beefy dent effected the strength of the frame. Therefore caused it to crack thus ending your ability to ask for a totally free frame.

When I cracked my T-Pro I got the half price replacement and sold it straight away and got a Python, I suggest you do the same.

Guy