Another Comp In Scotland

duncanshaw@scotland

Hi!

It is looking like there is going to be another comp in Fort Augustus in january.The proposed date is sunday the 22nd of january.IF everyone who is interested please post to let me know if the date suits you.

Cheers,

Duncan

hey duncan, ill be in france that week im afraid. the week after could be ideal for me. >_< cos ill be just about to go to start placement and a big meet with all u scottish boys before i move back down for 8 months. although ill be back up.

so do the week after and it would be perfecto :huh:

ben

Hi guys Kevin D here.If it is alright with Duncan we can easy change to the week after as we have not applied for a permit yet also myself and Gary macd have just tonight got word of two days training that weekend in Ayrshire so 29th would suit.

Kev

Hi guys Kevin D here.If it is alright with Duncan we can easy change to the week after as we have not applied for a permit yet also myself and Gary macd have just tonight got word of two days training that weekend in Ayrshire so 29th would suit.Motor bikes

Kev

Hi guys Kevin D here.If it is alright with Duncan we can easy change to the week after as we have not applied for a permit yet also myself and Gary macd have just tonight got word of two days training that weekend in Ayrshire so 29th would suit.

Kev

Hi guys Kevin D here.If it is alright with Duncan we can easy change to the week after as we have not applied for a permit yet also myself and Gary macd have just tonight got word of two days training that weekend in Ayrshire so 29th would suit.Motor bikes

Kev

Yeh thats cool with me kevin i dont mind.Should be able to make it to the 29th.

all sounds great 2 me..

whats the rock like ?

iolo.

just so u know aran this venue is another hour north of fort william, at the moment we done have many sections with rocks, although maybe more will be being placed at the venue. we have lots of space but not to much rocks or obstacles in general. feel welcome to come, but hopefully there will be more to ride this time.

i certainly enjoyed it last time.

we had six sections, but this time hopefully more will be viable

(Y)

just so u know aran this venue is another hour north of fort william, at the moment we done have many sections with rocks, although maybe more will be being placed at the venue. we have lots of space but not to much rocks or obstacles in general. feel welcome to come, but hopefully there will be more to ride this time.

i certainly enjoyed it last time.

we had six sections, but this time hopefully more will be viable

(Y)

We hope to have a day building some more sections the forestry give us a digger for the day also i promise to weld the large pipes together this time.We are always looking for ideas for sections so any pics!

Kev :) :o

ok cheers for that ben..

re you hoping to build the sections,metal pallets,logs ect.. that would be ace.!

do you need a person to weld !!?? :P :P

would the construction be going on the day before,, if so i would come up for that too if i was gonna come,,

and another hour north! lol nothing wrong with extra exploring..

does anyone know where i can get some top roped ice climbing done ?? lol

hm wishful thinkin..

thanks alot

byee

iolo.

ok cheers for that ben..

re you hoping to build the sections,metal pallets,logs ect.. that would be ace.!

do you need a person to weld !!?? ;):$

would the construction be going on the day before,, if so i would come up for that too if i was gonna come,,

and another hour north! lol nothing wrong with extra exploring..

does anyone know where i can get some top roped ice climbing done ?? lol

hm wishful thinkin..

thanks alot

byee

iolo.

There will proably bee some building going on the day before but that will probably just be the laying out of sections.Just depends on how organised we are.Would be great if you came up,the more the merrier.There is an ice climbing centre very close.Check out - http://www.ice-factor.co.uk/.

Duncan

Edited by duncanshaw@scotland

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Just off the phone to kevin.The competition is going ahead on the 29th of january weather permitting, so basically it will be on unless it snows. Its gonna be the same venue as last time (fort augustus). Kevin is getting access to a digger this sunday for some more section building and some more stuff has already been dropped there since the last comp so should be even better this time round.Hopefully we can get even more people to this one. Drop a post if youre coming or not.

Cheers Duncan

just mentioned it to darren, said he would be there, i know three of the younger mod riders are going, i will also try persuade steven from aberdeen to come. Hopefully Kev & Paul will be coming as well, obviously me and towler, while trying to get watson and steve interested into coming.

:)

ben

just mentioned it to darren, said he would be there, i know three of the younger mod riders are going, i will also try persuade steven from aberdeen to come. Hopefully Kev & Paul will be coming as well, obviously me and towler, while trying to get watson and steve interested into coming.

:)

ben

Sweet ben keep up the good work,There should be more coming from inverness this time too so its looking like altogether more people at this one. Gonna phone daniel in the next couple of days to see if he can make it. Sure he probably can though.

Ben lets pester craig and stubert, they best enter. also maby craigs brother ewan.... i hate him such a natural. I have also been speaking to a guy from aberdeen who rides, he was saying him and his mate might be interested.

Duncan do you know how many sections there will be this time?