Dj Memorial

Dan Jones

blimey, didnt expect to see my footage so quickly!

I think a bigger size would make use of the widescreen better. quite nice for catching multiple people, and switching between riders. looks quite good for me just experimenting.

Like the speeded up bits, works quite well.

Oli

What's the blue bike with white forks and 24" wheels? Looks awesome

Imho 16:9 doesn't work well with trials, tried it myself and it's kind of nasty :closedeyes:

Hahahaa the black BT with white forks dosent have 24" wheels, Bigman is just huge making it look tiny.

Hahahaa the black BT with white forks dosent have 24" wheels, Bigman is just huge making it look tiny.

I think he may mean your bike Fred, as he has said Blue with white forks, fooking muppet :P

Adam

Imho 16:9 doesn't work well with trials, tried it myself and it's kind of nasty :closedeyes:

16:9 works incredibly well especially if the camera is native 16:9 and not just 4:3 cropped like many cameras do. My opinion, mock if you wish :P , ...Our Summer is being shot in HDV, so its native widescreen (16:9), therefore the finished DVD will look (visually on the TV) similar to, for example, Cassette, No Front Teeth, Earthed 3 etc... E3 was actually shot in HDV (in case nobody knew) (Y)

Cool little clips there, can't believe Carl is still dropping to front, he's not quite grasped the concept of rear wheel to floor entry yet haha!

Nice 1!

Jonny.

what camera did you use for that oli?

It's a Sony DCR-HC94E

I think it looks ok, maybe a little bit pointless for a net video thats going to be watched on a square monitor... Thanks.

It's a Sony DCR-HC94E

I think it looks ok, maybe a little bit pointless for a net video thats going to be watched on a square monitor... Thanks.

My screen isn't square :P But no worries, ill leave it at that, awesome day overall, bring on next year!

J.