Short Gu!

Mr_scott

you made the right choice B) , bike is sexy as fook abdab >_< slag! puts mine to shame that, need to get riding with you now you gorra bike :D Get your rotor put on the right way round lol!

Edited by Gaz M

Nice bike (Y)

There's nowt wrong with having a split link, if you look at them, the pins and link body is exactly the same size/strenght as every other link in the chain, tehy only become a problem when damage occurs and lack of care lets gunge take hold.

(Y)

i want it so bad >_<

How much altogether craig?

its abdab now!

it cost me £1220 in total!!!!

its beutttttt to ride n looks the sex too, but ive had a bad experince with women so u judge it lol

GAZ M :) yer well arrange a ride soon, me chris n a few others r going cleethorpes this saturday, cuming?

the wheels are built perfectly thanks to cls, well everything is perfect because he built it all up lol

lol, no he's not. hes a rider from wath, bit under rated as he hasnt had a bike in a while.

Gaz lol thanks for the quote Gaz.

' Bored G* Sat Is Guna Be Amazin! says:

Biff put Random paki

' Bored G* Sat Is Guna Be Amazin! says:

PLEASE I HAVE A PLAN

Edited by Mr_Pitbull

love the look love how it rides this kids made my mind up about my next frame...best of all abdabs back riding...the massive is together agen!!!...hehe me craig and you good old times pal (Y) and me and u can learn togther agen...going to be minta...

o yeah as for the bars needing rolling back na i dont agree this is best way to have them inline with the stem i supose it depends on ur style though we all like it this way round here :P

and the split link leave it nawt wrong wi um....cls still has his i havent seen him snap a chain lately.woop woop :P touch wood :ermm:

christof

hahaha its abdab again lol

sexymike im ginger, a freind of craigs and fat biffs, and i have the bike above ^^^^^^

lol cheers gaz, so where u going this saturday then Mr Merideth????

thanks for comments so far...................

oh and it rides amazing yes, so glad with my choice, after seeking guidence from oakley n gaz merdeth!!!!!!!!!!!!

sexymike im ginger, a freind of craigs and fat biffs, and i have the bike above ^^^^^^

oh and it rides amazing yes, so glad with my choice, after seeking guidence from oakley n gaz merdeth!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha ye and not the guidance from me and craig trying to get you to get a python in the begining all though towards the end i wa saying get the gu n its paid off love it!!!

n ye you cheeky twat you se its ginner rides with craig and biff were was i in that you fanny :(

christof

and the split link leave it nawt wrong wi um....cls still has his i havent seen him snap a chain lately.woop woop :P touch wood :ermm:

christof

Yet you've seen me snap 6 KMC chains.

sexymike im ginger, a freind of craigs and fat biffs, and i have the bike above

in the knob area B)

n CHRISTOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF_G OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF (Y):P:D

on that note ill go bed :D(Y) hehe up at 6 :blink: ...and na biff i ant seen you snap one yet lol must have been while i was away :(

gu short sexyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!! specialy this one just needs cls zoo! graphics now abdab (kidding haha) all though heel try slap sum on it knwing fat chops :P

christof

Hes not got a bike atm moment.

hes ordered new bits.

cheers andy