New Hoffmann-bikes Prototyp

isah

the syntace screw on grips seems to be pretty awsome.

IPB Image

the rider of this bike, tommy pulled them 1 cm behind the bar end. The grips are so stiff you can use them as extension for the short syntace bars (68cm), now 70 cm.

Edited by isah

hmm, what's the score with the 360 dropout's then? Clive got a patent on them or not? seems to be the latter for now.....

I really like this bike.

Interesting stem too.

Even if he has, then these would probably get around it.

You could argue that there not 360, due to the little slot in them to tighten them up etc.

hmm, what's the score with the 360 dropout's then? Clive got a patent on them or not? seems to be the latter for now.....

I really like this bike.

Interesting stem too.

If its the latter for now - its the latter forever ... you cant patent something allready in the public domain . . .

And also - AT LAST a bike with some real inovation - not just Koxx wopping out beams and other shite at rediculous prices ...

If its the latter for now - its the latter forever ... you cant patent something allready in the public domain . . . And also - AT LAST a bike with some real inovation - not just Koxx wopping out beams and other shite at rediculous prices ...

Then why do thing's say 'patent pending'??

Surley if you can see it, it's in the public domain, and if the patent is 'pending' it hasn't yet been issued?

I duno, regardless, it's a non-issue as these arn't the same as leesons'.

patent pending is mighty difficult to get on a design / product.. so i would doubt clive does

but yeah they are very different and so probably wouldnt even be a breach.

but does anyone know how many beans I would have to part with to get one ?

Edited by manuel

I saw loads of Hoffman's when i was in Germany, for the UCI Youth Games at the weekend. And i can tell you those brakes are stiff as a b*****d!!! Theres some seriously revelutionary ideas in that bike. (Y) Hope they will widen the English market and get them sold over here too, because i know they would get brought...

Cheers,

Joe.