We're All Going On A Summer Holiday

Boswell

Orlando is the nipples! make sure you go to a place called old town and do the sky coaster it is immense !!

you gotta do the old town cruise whilst your there aswell! so many lush cars (every saturday night if my brain is working properly) wet and wild on international drive is a shit hot way to spend the day (watch out for the double helix! really pulls your shorts up through your colon... if your into rock music, the only radio station you will need is real rock 101one (realy good show)

this well sucks, i've never left this country... well wales dont count :P and the furthest i've been off this island is to isle of wight :D

but im going to cornwall, for the 5th time in a row :)

you're not missing much. foreigners are either fat, smelly or thieves

you gotta do the old town cruise whilst your there aswell! so many lush cars (every saturday night if my brain is working properly) wet and wild on international drive is a shit hot way to spend the day (watch out for the double helix! really pulls your shorts up through your colon... if your into rock music, the only radio station you will need is real rock 101one (realy good show)

Hell yeah, RealRaock101.1 is amazing. And the old town cruise is the best car cruise I've ever been to. Classic muscle cars EVERYWHERE. Go do Busch Gardens aswell!!! The roller coasters there WILL make you make smelly brown stuff in your undies!!!

Stop boasting. :angry:

Im not boasting...well maybe i am just a little bit. Ive got family out there so we're going to stay with them. I cant take my bike though (N) Im taking me powerkite though so i'll have at least one way of getting an adreneline rush, it wont be quite the same as trials but it'll do

:)

Im not boasting...well maybe i am just a little bit. Ive got family out there so we're going to stay with them. I cant take my bike though (N) Im taking me powerkite though so i'll have at least one way of getting an adreneline rush, it wont be quite the same as trials but it'll do

:)

i love powerkiting :D

mmmm 18m peter lynn phantom :)

the kite flys me :)

Edited by Grant H

Ive only got my 2.5m flexifoil bullet. I sold my others to get a trials bike :D I hadnt flown it for a while but i had it out the other day and became addicted once again. How'd you get into it?because its not a very common sport to be honest and not many people know about it.