Is There Anyway To Make Money If You Are 12?

Sam Moore

Come to think of it, some little b*****d slammed a flier in my face the other day for an under 18's club thing. Thought about that? Go to under 18's clubs and ask to hand out fliers and stuff, they may do that?

Do a weekly paper round, my mate does the local rag but it only takes him 2 hours a week and he can get up to £20 depending on how many leaflets he has.

Yeh i did that the mid week extra , put it in your mum or dads name then you get payed more aswell

You could perhaps try modelling. If you are super hot.

But you may get raped. So, weigh up the pros and cons.

You could try being an extra in a movie? I can't be bothered to research it for you, but it can't be impossible. I mean, loads of people want to film 12 year olds. Yes. But again, you could get raped.

Essentially, if you earn money, you have a high chance of getting raped. So I guess you just need a high tolerance to rape or being poor. I say you stick to climbing trees and playing kiss chase instead of out there in the big wide world earning some cash and getting raped.

meh being raped seem's like free sex to me :P

lol how do you try and get into a background for a scene??

At first glance rape does seem like free sex. However, upon later inspection, it never lives up to that. You can even end up with not only horrifying mental scars, but also AIDs, and other assorted sexually transmitted diseases! Believe me, I know!

Actually I don't. That was a lie.

OR WAS IT?