My First Trials Bike

I emailed 24seven last night and got a reply saying they are doing the frameset for Ā£250 if you phone them. Which is not bad at all IMO frame forks and cranks! Not sure if this is a special as the whole build they were selling for Ā£750.

This may be the way forward for me if I can find the money before they run out of them!

So there is no site that sells them ?

frameset for 250 is good :) but the forks wont be anything special :(

ben

THat bike has brang a tear to my eye, I have always wanted one of them! :( I have never seen it at that spec, where did you get it?I really envy you! but Im happy with my Adamant! lol( im not really after seeing your bike)Johny Out!THat bike has brang a tear to my eye, I have always wanted one of them! :( I have never seen it at that spec, where did you get it?I really envy you! but Im happy with my Adamant! lol( im not really after seeing your bike)Johny Out!

that bike is the dogs bollocks of bikes but as a lot of people have said its a bit much to learn on. i learnt on a 03 onza t-pro. it makes life easier learning on a 20" one of my mates tried to learn trials on a 26" and he didnt preform as well (he now rides 20"). if you end up not liking trials which wouldnt be good can i get first dibs on buying the bike off you please. :D

I paid Ā£750 for the bike, Then i totally stripped the bike, The frame and wheels got sprayed in a custom pearl orange, The pedal-arms and brake lever were rubbed down and polished to a chrome finish, The pedals were replaced with 24seven slacker pedals which were then rubbed down and polished to a chrome finish, The original rim tape was replaced with a 4x4 twill carbon fibre and blue mix, The headset was replaced with a Chris King headset, All the work including painting and polishing was all done by me and my dad. So it cost around a grand. :D(Y)