Important: Login Method Changed

tomturd

What makes you say he isn't?

There is no Trials-Forum, it is you who bends, not the Trials-Forum.

^_^

I do not go all bent!

There is nothing wrong with being in touch with my feminine side.

On a more serious note, I believe that prophesy will soon be fulfilled, and the one trials rider will arise from the rabble, with the power to bend and brake the rules on which our society has been founded. Surely you have noticed? The era of the One is approaching, he will wow all with his 10ft taps to back wheel and his seemingly amazing talent for avoiding breakages and pinch flats. Many riders have now started battling for the role of the one, although there is one who there has been much talk about on the forum of late. He name is Tunnicliffe, and he will help us win the fight against the enemy, the enemy known as Wright. Soon Wright will grow powerful, at the moment many mock him, but his powers of deception are great.

It is for this reason that the agents of this forum, known as Moderators, are waging war on anyone who wishes to offend Wright. If we offend Wright too much, he will channel all of his effort into getting back to the source of the forum and building his army of Pre-Members, people too weak and young to have been members of the forum long enough to know right from wrong, and good from evil. If Wright can persuade just one of the pre-members to allow him access to their connection to our virtual world, then he will be able to get back to the real world and destroy every human being on the planet.

But we have the Tunnicliffe, our only weapon against Wright. His coming will herald the end of Wright and a triumph for our species.

The oracle has foreseen Wright's reign of terror approaching, and has tried to hide our locations by forcing us to log in with our email addresses! This will hopefully distract the almighty bullshitter, so that the oracle can shut down the system slowly, preventing each person from logging back in once they have logged out. They will think that it has something to do with the new logging in system, and will give up trying to log in after a while. When no-one else is connected, he will terminate the system so that the Wright can never make it back here, and then it will then be down to the Tunnicliffe to destroy him once and for all.

Anyway, that’s my theory; why else would we have to log in with our email addresses?

I do not go all bent!

There is nothing wrong with being in touch with my feminine side.

On a more serious note, I believe that prophesy will soon be fulfilled, and the one trials rider will arise from the rabble, with the power to bend and brake the rules on which our society has been founded. Surely you have noticed? The era of the One is approaching, he will wow all with his 10ft taps to back wheel and his seemingly amazing talent for avoiding breakages and pinch flats. Many riders have now started battling for the role of the one, although there is one who there has been much talk about on the forum of late. He name is Tunnicliffe, and he will help us win the fight against the enemy, the enemy known as Wright. Soon Wright will grow powerful, at the moment many mock him, but his powers of deception are great.

It is for this reason that the agents of this forum, known as Moderators, are waging war on anyone who wishes to offend Wright. If we offend Wright too much, he will channel all of his effort into getting back to the source of the forum and building his army of Pre-Members, people too weak and young to have been members of the forum long enough to know right from wrong, and good from evil. If Wright can persuade just one of the pre-members to allow him access to their connection to our virtual world, then he will be able to get back to the real world and destroy every human being on the planet.

But we have the Tunnicliffe, our only weapon against Wright. His coming will herald the end of Wright and a triumph for our species.

The oracle has foreseen Wright's reign of terror approaching, and has tried to hide our locations by forcing us to log in with our email addresses! This will hopefully distract the almighty bullshitter, so that the oracle can shut down the system slowly, preventing each person from logging back in once they have logged out. They will think that it has something to do with the new logging in system, and will give up trying to log in after a while. When no-one else is connected, he will terminate the system so that the Wright can never make it back here, and then it will then be down to the Tunnicliffe to destroy him once and for all.

Anyway, that’s my theory; why else would we have to log in with our email addresses?

You have too much time on your hands...

....to stop the problem of people saying someone logged in on their account... scamming... hacking. BLA BLA.

(Account Security Basically) - or so I think :)

Edited by Hendrixmaster

You have too much time on your hands...

....to stop the problem of people saying someone logged in on their account... scamming... hacking. BLA BLA.

(Account Security Basically) - or so I think :)

It was only a theory, and I was waiting for my Mum to get out of the shower.

Seriously though, the almighty turd is the oracle, Tunnicliffe is Neo and Pete Wright is Agent Smith. It all falling into place...

Being Charlie, most of you that know me probably know as a twat. correct I am. anyway. I tried for about 5 minutes all different passwords with my username in the Email box :D . its realy annoying.

I did that to, then realised it said Email address >_<

• 2 weeks later...