Important: Login Method Changed

tomturd

You will now need to use your email address to log in to TF rather than your user name.

You can find your registered email address here http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....rCP&CODE=00 (top left in Account Summary).

Thats all for the time being..

Why? Not being rude to your holyness the turd but why did it need to be changed?

Arrrr, please tell me now....

My guess is that the new version is comming out soon and you have to log in with your email addy.

I bet all the poeple who joined at day one won't know which email addy they signed up with, haha.

woo i worked this out before i read this (Y) im that cool. and the fact it said email address...

EDIT: classifieds?

Init whats the point of that? It's not clear what it actually is lol :S whats wrong with For sale /wanted?

Yea I know that the FS/WTD section has changed name to classifieds but I dont know why we have to log in with our email addresses. Thats what I dont get

I would rather log in with my email address, and be able to change my name. I like Kuel Muel, but I have about seven nicknames all based around Muel.

Yea I know that the FS/WTD section has changed name to classifieds but I dont know why we have to log in with our email addresses. Thats what I dont get

Well you don't need to know why, you just have to now, otherwise you won't be able to log in :P

There is a very good reason for it, which you will find out about sometime soon.

You can change your login email address here - http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....rCP&CODE=08

Please Note : When you change your email address you HAVE TO reactivate your account. I.e. It emails you a link to click to the new address :)

While you are here :shifty: Can you change my account name please, instead J-KAY? pm?

JK

PLEASE tell us oh turd, I'm dieing to know why now, what with all you hints of, "You will know when the time is right, young one", Its almost like you are the oracle from the matrix.

What makes you say he isn't?

There is no Trials-Forum, it is you who bends, not the Trials-Forum.

^_^