Extended Family

mr kenny

i got a copy of brainchild's new film called extended family the other day and iv'e now watched it a fair few times!!

the riding in it is of the schvinkter!!

danny mac pushing more than the envelope.

fraser mcneil kicking ass in the street and on the dirt.

chas two thumbs up fella!!

people--get this film from either brainchild films or a retailer that will be selling it?

(tarty bikes)

honestly it's the dogs danglies

oh and i'm in it!lol

other riders include lewis, judders, mat street and an array of people from around the place.

k dawg.

Cheers guys..!

I cant wait to unleash the danny macaskill show into the world you are gonna be blown away!

Fraser Mcneil Rocks in this film as well!

The Dvd will be available in a few day s from the site: Brainchild-films website or for you that just cant wait just send £15.99 into paypal i.d 'chas@blinky.plus.com' and i will send The DVD out immediately..cheers.

'Tartybikes.co.uk' should also have them in stock real soon and the 'Edinburgh bicycle co-op' soon up and down the country.

Edited by brainchild

16 quid? :mellow:

I hope thats with postage

i agree. Without having seen it however ui can't compare but for the same price i could pick up a blockbuster movie with professionally paid editing/directing/producing. The price of £12-14 that GET-1 had upon release seemed a lot better when considerign its an amatuer (no offence) video that isn't produced by famous well paid names.

EDIT: will probably add more in the morning when the vodkas taken a walk.

16 quid? :mellow:

I hope thats with postage

That's a perfectly average price for a bmx dvd, and by the sounds of things, it's as good as any of them. Might ot mean much to you mr child, but you've just made me want to watch a trials vid for the first time in about 4 years.

I'll be having some of this i think.