Nintendo Wii Users

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a go on a wii the other day, slightly drunk at the time, but all the same it was so fun.

But anyway, the boxing on it is well good, i was playing it for about an hour plus, its not like amazingly realistic obviously, but still really fun. Same with the golfing, although i ended up getting angry with that 'cause the putting is so hard.

So good im even thinking of getting rid of my 360 for one.

Woo should be getting a Wii soon. Ideas on good, fun games? I want something that I can just play and not take seriously, like Mario or Super Monkey Ball (God I love that game). So nothing like Call of duty or anything like that (cos Im shit at those).

Edited by kcchan

Mario Strikers is good, one of few games i've got.

Im debating wether or not to get Madden 08 tomorrow. Its only half my weeks wages and it looks dead good.

Urrrr decisions

Plus Fifa 08 isnt out til the 28th so I have to wait until then. Good thing I pre-ordered it.

Uhm.. yeah i got a Wii too.. my friend let go off the controller the other day.. what an idiot, it seriously missed the TV by about 2 inches. :( and broke the controller.. ow.. :(

Bit o Advice.. WEAR THE WII STRAP!

Edited by Sam_Fenech

Woo should be getting a Wii soon. Ideas on good, fun games? I want something that I can just play and not take seriously, like Mario or Super Monkey Ball (God I love that game). So nothing like Call of duty or anything like that (cos Im shit at those).

Wario ware smooth moves is good fun, although me and a few mates completed it within a few hours. Never played super monkey ball before yesterday, the party games are good, though wasn't too impressed with the game itself. Also Zelda is good, mario party is shite.

Loving resident evil and scarface but they don't sound like your thing - but then again I never really played them before either (because I was crap at them)

Oh yeah, what games have you got Tom?

Um, lots..

Tiger Woods 07 & 08

Driver Parallel lines

Mario Party 8

Resident Evil

Super Monkey Ball

Wii Sports

Wii Play

Zelda

Mario Strikers

Scarface

Sonic

Rayman

Trauma Center

Wario Ware

Call of Duty

and a few more I can't think of, got it chipped (PS I don't condone piracy :unsure: )

Is yours connected to the net Tom? Someone my sister works with, a friend of theres had his chipped, and was online, and it ended up Nintendo finding out it was chipped due to something on the origional discs not transfering onto copies. So it was alerting Nintendo he was upto no good, and he got into hella trouble. No idea in the truth of this story, but my sister says its 100% legitimet, aswell as my sisters workmate?! so be carefull if it is connected!

Also, What do you think to Tiger woods 2008? I'm considering it but I don't wanna splash out if its no good?

Is yours connected to the net Tom? Someone my sister works with, a friend of theres had his chipped, and was online, and it ended up Nintendo finding out it was chipped due to something on the origional discs not transfering onto copies. So it was alerting Nintendo he was upto no good, and he got into hella trouble. No idea in the truth of this story, but my sister says its 100% legitimet, aswell as my sisters workmate?! so be carefull if it is connected!

Also, What do you think to Tiger woods 2008? I'm considering it but I don't wanna splash out if its no good?

Haven't played it yet, only got it yesterday but I will let you know :)

Mine is connected to the net yeah, haven't had any problems. I wouldn't believe that story, there are no reports of anything bad going on in terms of banning consoles or nintendo 'bricking' (breaking) wii's yet. Only problems you get are when you try to update the console (a message pops up saying 'if you have modded this console then do not download this update, turn the console off now') - although on my chip all the reports say it is fine to update anyway, and the only other one is if you try to play an NTSC game (the chip makes it region free) which updates the system it can break it - but I only play PAL games (Y)