I Have Been Robbed Of My Money!

Joemuz

I bought a diamondback T2of a lad for £40 an he got it of a lad who had been out on it once for £180

I sed "whats under the tape?" There was some tape at the top of the frame by the base of the stem and he said "oh just a little scratch." I looked the next day and there is loads of bb sized dints in the bike right down to the frame! Gutted, confronted him to day and told him to stick his bike so he said £30 so i thought ok then why not. And made a deal with another lad for a Monty 219 ALP for £30!!!! Well pleased so getin that in a few days! What are your thought on this? Appart from look befor you buy X( woops

I no diamondback is a pile of turd but its my first trials bike and i shud of checked lol but its not that bad for what i payed £30. How long did it take you to learn to pedal hop of things and get onto small walls? I hav had it 2 weeks can pedal hop and back hop off thing pretty low but im no gud at getting onto higer objects, has anyone got any tips??