Would You Chance Your Hs33s For A Disc Wots Better?

mandry1991

would you change your hs33s for disc and what would be the so good and bad about doin that.

SORRY DID NOT SPELL IT RIGHT SORRY CHANGE NOT CHANCE SORRY

O dear, so much easier to go to front wheel.......just is a lot nicer, more smooth!

Both Dave and I have NEVER hit a disc doing a sidehop. It'll hit the chainstay.

Seconded.

You have to tilt the bike at such a angle to hit a rear disc that its very unlikly.

Feels better than a maggy as well.

matt

On the front for definite, I like to slow down without a huge honk, but on the back, one missed sidehop and its gonna be f**ked

disc works so good on front,, but on back my friend did cock up a side hop and bent it was funny, but not for him, it also depends which is your side hop side

Run a disk on the front, anything that has alot of power will do, avid bb7 for example. On the back though I'd stick to eather a maggy or a v-brake. At the moment I run a V-brake on the back and its just as powerful as my mates maggy if not better!

alright mate. i run a disc on the front and it is a vast improvement over a maggy. so much smoother for front wheelin stuff. just run a maggy or V-brake on the back its upto u, just try out different setups thats your best bet! (Y)

hope i have helped!

tim