Whos Up For Ridein Southampton Tomoz

mandry1991

no thanks

you f**king retard, i cant actually believe you bothered to put the effort in to type that its actually pathetic.

sorry matey i wont be attending either, unless you are out past 6 then i may be up for a night sesh... not sure yet though

you f**king retard, i cant actually believe you bothered to put the effort in to type that its actually pathetic.

sorry matey i wont be attending either, unless you are out past 6 then i may be up for a night sesh... not sure yet though

stfu u pile of shit id fuk u up

yh, init mush, r u propa ard mayte.

please do us a favour, leave the forum

WOAH calm down. just because your sexually deprived doesnt mean you have to shag anything that moves!!

get a hold of yourself, and control your penis!!

i actually cried with laughter then, if you lived near me i think that would deserve a drink on me, nice one

why dont u leave

because i can spell?!

You are one angry guy, just calm down or piss off!

well what's this " yh, init mush, r u propa ard mayte. " if you can spell, looks to me you can't spell.

its called taking the piss out of your gangster rap lingo.

may i quote 'stfu u pile of shit id fuk u up'

only readable English words are pile, of, shit, up.

get a dictionary if your that retarded (Y)

I don't like gangsters and i don't like rap so your wrong.

Oh i'm sorry Mr Know it all, i'll type with proper words and no more retarded words

I'm sure you've type "gangster" style once, oh and it's called cba (cant be assed) typing propaly not retarded, and if i'm a retard in your mind your a retard in my mind so get f**ked!

Edited by sony zip

I don't like gangsters and i I don't like rap so your wrong.

Oh i'm I'm sorry Mr Know it all, i'll I'll type with proper words and no more retarded words.

I'm sure you've type typed "gangster" style once, oh and it's called cba (cant be assed) typing propaly properly not retarded, and if i'm I'm a retard in your mind, your a retard in my mind so get f**ked!

(Y)

Edited by willy wonka