Never Trust A Camp Sounding Scotsman...

Bigman

Hahahahaha see what happens to you boys when you spend to much time away from home :P

Very good impression Nick funniest thing i have seen in a long time.

Love the Sony erricson part :) attachments and lenses hahaha I can now die a happy man

(Y)

Edited by RealRiding

I rang tic the other night :P rang with a uk ring not international, so presumed he was back, and proceeded to wake him up, i then left him be, at which point i rang prawn to get him to ring him, on that note prawn rang him, tic answered with "Why did bigman tell you to call me!" where he woke up all the people in his dorm :P apparently germany hated us at that point, to which nick replied we won the war....

Adam

I rang tic the other night :P rang with a uk ring not international, so presumed he was back, and proceeded to wake him up, i then left him be, at which point i rang prawn to get him to ring him, on that note prawn rang him, tic answered with "Why did bigman tell you to call me!" where he woke up all the people in his dorm :P apparently germany hated us at that point, to which nick replied we won the war....

Adam

LMFAO!

:D :D

you reckon? i spoke to a scotts man today, from aberdeen, and he sounded EXACTLY like i do in that vid! so much so infact, i thought it was bigman, and replied in the same voice! before realising who it was.

ohps.

That really is nothing like an aberdeen accent it's not far off a west coast sort of accent though

good effort made me laugh!

(Y)

Adam

HAHA that was funny.

The conversation went something like:

Me - "What the f**k do you want?"

Nick - "Is it really 5am there?"

Me - "Yes it is f**king 5am and yes I was trying to sleep and you may have woken up the whole dorm, everyone thinks your a cock don't you everyone? Mark what do you think?"

Mark (From Germany sleeping above me on the top bunk) - "Dickhead!"

Me - "Did you here that Nick? Germany thinks your a complete wanker"

Nick - "Well remind Germany we won the war"

:lol: