Do You Ever Hit You Knee On Your Stem When Rideing?

mandry1991

just want to no how many times you hit you knees on your stem and how bad it hert because my mate hit his knee on my stem and this is what he had to say

No my knee is f**ked i brused my femur or sprained a ligament on that bloodly stem of yours!

haha i feel sorry

SORRY ALEX

jamie

Pipe insulating foam.

I'd prefer the pain to be honest and not look like a total dick head... just take it, it hurts but it hurts tapping and bunny hopping with you bruise your legs constantly so gust take the pain you pussy

I'd prefer the pain to be honest and not look like a total dick head... just take it, it hurts but it hurts tapping and bunny hopping with you bruise your legs constantly so gust take the pain you pussy

If your constantly bruising your legs tapping and bunnyhopping you need a bigger bike, plain and simple.

haha :lol:

I snapped my chain a few weeks back. Went to kick onto a wall and it snapped hit my knee on the stem full blast, OUCHY! It hurt so bad, couldn't walk for abit. :(

~Matty

haha i did that, but it was doing a drop gap, got threw over the front and landed on my wrists :P all part of the fun hey :-

forget stem

on my former handsomedog, because the spider was bent, the chain would come off under high speeds or pressure. And the poor sods who designed it made sure to put the CABLE GUIDES in range of your knee. I managed to crack my knee on them about 8 times in one riding session.