Danny Kearns Ankle Break :( !

Danny Kearns

Danny...

Drop gap was mint. Was a big line. Bit harsh on you braking your ankle but like beau says... "the higher you are the harder you fall" haha

You progressed loads laddo! Well done :)

Sort your leg and then get it done. I might come up stoke to see you when i get KO done! Weel do it...

Braappppppppppppppppppp

gay thats actually really pissed me off i knew if i sent you that song you would use it even though i said dont be a dick and use it its for my new vid and you did anyways.

and lol at cred yes i do ride woth my wrist but im stupid did 47 inch sidehop with it lol.

gutted anyways dan for that know how you feel but still angry at the song but owell.

kick harder btw so your on it more nad you may not of broke it you could of gotten away with eitehr small crack or just pulled muscle.

btw them bbs are wank ive broken 2 or 3 now echo external ***

Edited by B.E.A.U

Cred do you not no the difference between a Broken Wrist and a Broken ankle?

And Lol to Beau, You'll be laughing when you wrists Damaged for life.

MikeHayes

lol not relaly its basically fully heald thats only why i did it and only liek couple of times. notice how because im not one of the best i get stuff said. no one said it about tra

also dont really ride no more

lol not relaly its basically fully heald thats only why i did it and only liek couple of times. notice how because im not one of the best i get stuff said. no one said it about tra

also dont really ride no more

You basically think your one of the best. And of course you've not been riding....Broken Wrist perhaps...

You basically think your one of the best. And of course you've not been riding....Broken Wrist perhaps...

hmm lol. dont actually think im one of the best at all mate but ok lol. i know alot better people couldnt give a f**k to be honest trials is shit now its more liek a fight.

This one time at band camp right, I like totally forgot to tighten my head and it fell off and I was like totally riding my bike and I would like totally not adivce it.

Your all twats lol Mike Hayes stoned up and Beau, well just Beau haha...

Calm down children

This one time at band camp right, I like totally forgot to tighten my head and it fell off and I was like totally riding my bike and I would like totally not adivce it.

Your all twats lol Mike Hayes stoned up and Beau, well just Beau haha...

Calm down children

lol ye i am wierd lol anyways dan get well soon did you hold your mates hand and aqueez f**k out of it also what did it look like i wana see after the bail

Squeezing mates hand haha Thats nothing. If that was me and I broke my ankle. Id cry, ring mum and get them in headlock so i could get as much power out of me as possible. He rolled about a couple of times aswell haha looked funny.

Get well Dannnnnnnnnny!

That was quite good. I laughed a fair bit when, after all that dramatic footage at the start, you speeded up the part where your rolling around on the floor. Looked like some kind of monty python skit :lol:

Unlucky though dude, you'll be back out in no time.

At least you don't have a job to turn up to still, you can just lay on the sofa watching movies and eating ice cream all day.