Halford Bmx Comes With Echo Tyre's

I was working to day at Halfords when i noticed that the new (08) apollo awsome dirt jump BMX comes with echo (bike trial) front tyres, back and front!

What i also though odd is that a front echo is £15 and this bike as to so what £30 of tyres on a bike that only cost £80, so that means that bike trial (echo) tyres must really be dirt cheap!

Probally not the most intersting thing in the world but it made me think :P

Apollo tyre

post-8827-1188757517_thumb.jpg

Its the new (08) apollo awsome dirt jump BMX, its green and comes in one of the pretty boxes with pictures on them :P

Halfords suck, I work in cycleworks in guildford and were forever fixing there bikes becouse they don't tighten crank boltsand the BB threads rip out !!!!

But that is VERY cool...Halfords have moved up a spot in my books now (Y)

I always tighten the crank bolts, it its hard when you tighten them up to the proper setting and they are so sh*t that parts start to crack! :P

Its the new (08) apollo awsome dirt jump BMX, its green and comes in one of the pretty boxes with pictures on them :P

I always tighten the crank bolts, it its hard when you tighten them up to the proper setting and they are so sh*t that parts start to crack! :P

Love it :D Where abouts do you work ?

Jarrod

hehe, i do have a dick yep. Thanks for noticing! (awaits the "yeah shame it's on your head" jests *chortle chortle*)

I'd take the f**kin tyres off and replace them with some other randoms that must be lying around. They'd be better than the echo's for the bmx anyway!

Bongo