Onza Zoot: From Ghetto To Georgeo... Different!

monkeyseemonkeydo

Ok, new forks added 'cos the ones Spunkey Monkey Boy sold with the bike were cracked :angry: . Also got the EA30's on now and changed the tyres to something a little more 'streety' :) (still not sure about the front as it's a cheap Tioga Comp III 2.125 but seems to do the job, may end up getting a 2.4 Moto for the rear and sticking the 2.2 on the front... good idea?).

dsc02367yi9.jpg

dsc02368hx0.jpg

More comments welcome.

Dave

Ok, new forks added 'cos the ones Spunkey Monkey Boy sold with the bike were cracked :angry: . Also got the EA30's on now and changed the tyres to something a little more 'streety' :) (still not sure about the front as it's a cheap Tioga Comp III 2.125 but seems to do the job, may end up getting a 2.4 Moto for the rear and sticking the 2.2 on the front... good idea?).

More comments welcome.

Dave

Loads of people run thinner tyres on there 24 (boon and fred judd for example) it really is personal preference. I would go for a 2.4 maxxis holyroller over the moto though, they are just better :)

The bike looks sweet.

Loads of people run thinner tyres on there 24 (boon and fred judd for example) it really is personal preference. I would go for a 2.4 maxxis holyroller over the moto though, they are just better :)

The bike looks sweet.

fred actualy prefers the 2.1 compx but is too cheep to buy one, ever since he got given a moto , eh fred ;)

• 1 year later...
Ok, so for messing about on I decided to give this 24" thing a go. Bought a Zoot off of Spunky Monkey Boy on here and, well, it was a bit of a heap to be honest so I had to pimp it up a bit. Let me know what you think.

From this... :(

post-3231-1188240293_thumb.jpg

post-3231-1188240403_thumb.jpg

To this... :)

dsc02295mediumhq0.jpg

dsc02298mediumwt6.jpg

dsc02299mediumnw5.jpg

Main changes are a new paint job (not 100% on the colour, expected something a little paler and lighter), Echo 07 rear hub, echo forged cranks, ENO, GU bash, modded threshold booster, Simtra stem and Adamant bars... think that's about it... Anyway, leave some comments please!

Big thanks to TartyBikes for sorting me out with all the bits (the stickers will be going on once the paint's dried :D)

Dave

Edit: Sorry for the poop pictures, will get some proper one's in daylight when I get the chance.

Got to be one of the niceest zoots ive ever seen. Good work (Y)