Help Finding Items.

zoo

Does anybody know of online shops (or shops that sell this sort of stuff) that sell Koshs,cs gas,Knuckle dusters etc? I remember seeing a post a while ago about this sort of thing but I am far too angry to search and just want to go out and rampage. I imagine si-man will be my savior here and give me a list of shops to choose from,so yes any help will be appreciated.

Thank you and good night.

What's happened?

I think the best idea would be for me to tell you to shut up, and stop trying to act tough? A mate of mine (follows everything he sees, like films etc) had his sister being called up by his half friend calling her a scotish bitch, so he went to his house trying to act all hard and burly with these sticks and he just wanted to act tough, in the end they ended up sitting down on a kerb talking because he thought that would make him look cool or something, he's a tit.

What's happened?

I think the best idea would be for me to tell you to shut up, and stop trying to act tough? A mate of mine (follows everything he sees, like films etc) had his sister being called up by his half friend calling her a scotish bitch, so he went to his house trying to act all hard and burly with these sticks and he just wanted to act tough, in the end they ended up sitting down on a kerb talking because he thought that would make him look cool or something, he's a tit.

Nah thats probably not the best idea.

I'll have a look for you in a bit Dave, though i know you won't use it.

Cant get them from the UK im affraid online. Will have to be some dodgy shop or something.

Only america.

I had my stuff confiscated by HM Customs.

I want some gas, just to see what it does like. Its like mega illegal though, nice jail terms aswell im sure.

If you do get hold of any of those items, dont be a tit and use your head. make sure the target doesnt get hold of them either as he will likely try and batter you with them.

you in luck... baton from glasgow

Edited by Si-man

Ok si-man nice one for the link,think that shall be my second option if something else falls through,and fat pants it's not quite as silly and childish as a bit of name calling.Mind you somebody on here will still moan their bag off about it'd be stupid to act upon it,basically my girlfriend cheated on me,we split up,and she went to a party the other night and apparently did it again but possibly worse,now I know we aren't together so I have no right to do anything,but my state of mind isn't saying quite that.anyway I don't want opinions on what I should do so don't tell me I'm stupid if I do anything,I know I am. Any helpfull information etc will again be appreciated.

Thank you.

edit: si-man did customs not bollock you for ordering the stuff etc,or did they just confiscate it? May possibly add you to msn as I'm quite interested in this sort of thing.

Edited by zoo

If you had a think for just one second, you'd realise you don't need any 'illegal' weapons. If you were serious, which in most cases it's just steam, then you'd buy a crowbar from B&Q for 8quid or a cheap Baseball bat from Sport&Soccer. Then you'd proceed to actually doing something with them and not fannying about on TF.

Dont forget the glove and ball too, and a couple of mates to carry the aforementioned items, then if anyone catches you, just say you were asking your friend if they fancied a game of baseball.

Peep show taught me that one. Thank god for superhans.

Ok si-man nice one for the link,think that shall be my second option if something else falls through,and fat pants it's not quite as silly and childish as a bit of name calling.Mind you somebody on here will still moan their bag off about it'd be stupid to act upon it,basically my girlfriend cheated on me,we split up,and she went to a party the other night and apparently did it again but possibly worse,now I know we aren't together so I have no right to do anything,but my state of mind isn't saying quite that.anyway I don't want opinions on what I should do so don't tell me I'm stupid if I do anything,I know I am. Any helpfull information etc will again be appreciated.

Thank you.

edit: si-man did customs not bollock you for ordering the stuff etc,or did they just confiscate it? May possibly add you to msn as I'm quite interested in this sort of thing.

So your gonna go batter your girlfriend? Or go and batter some random guy because of the fact he had the nerve to bed a single girl at a party?

Or am i completely off the ball and by rampage you mean your just gonna go batter the first person you see so you feel better?

If you had a think for just one second, you'd realise you don't need any 'illegal' weapons. If you were serious, which in most cases it's just steam, then you'd buy a crowbar from B&Q for 8quid or a cheap Baseball bat from Sport&Soccer. Then you'd proceed to actually doing something with them and not fannying about on TF.

likewise, when i was 17, my first car after i passed my test was a 306, bodykit, alloys, subs, you know the usual chav mobile. anyway, back then carjackings round my end (considerin i live in a proper small town, school is the only one for like 8 miles, and it still only has 500 people in it) like 2 of the people who worked at my old skool had had it happen to them within 2 miles of where i lived, a couple of mates families had had someone in there family have it happen to them in the lanes round my house, and a few more people i didnt know from the town had as well. i.e they wer targetting our 3000 population town(presumably due to the millions of back lanes to get away down, and the number of people with modified/fast cars was quite high,the roads wer quiet, easy pickings)

so i started carrying a police batton in my drivers side pocket, and a lock knife in my glovebox, and at one point, after using the shortcut down the lanes from where i worked at the time, after seeing 2 cars pop out of a field gateway and follow me, till i drove right into the centre of a slightly bigger town with a nice high police presence, and a busy nightlife, and parked up till they fecked off. i sh%t it every night coming home from work,to the point were one day i was travelling round with an air pistol under my seat(mainly a scare tactic) that soon stopped after a couple of days, but then one day i was parked up waiting for mates, and a copper came and asked me wat i was doing, he had a quick look round the car, but missed the batton in the drivers side pocket, and id removed the knife. i realised how stupid id been carrying weapons in my car.

i now always keep an extendable wheel brace down in my drivers door pocket,yea it aint as glam, but itd work just as well, is perfectly legal to carry round, and if i ever did have to use it in self defence, itd look more heat of the moment grab something, than a premeditated attack, and if be a lot better off in court.

now saying you want to purchase stuff such as cs spray/mace, id suggest not bothering, ebay sells a wide variety of stupid hot chili sauces, in a pretty much liquid form(the sort wer even dipping the tip of a toothpick in it, and licking it, will make you feel like your throats bleeding. now if i was to suggest mixing this bottle, with some water, and stickin it in a little spray bottle(perfume dispenser or the like would be ideal and you could get a good 5-10 bottles out of 1 big chilli bottle) youd understand that youd have something that could blind someone temporarily as well as cause serious discomfort, at a very cheap price, and be legal to carry round. likewise, a police batton, an extendable wheel brace. a knife, a screwdriver. many other items from around the house/available from ebay legally, could do a good job of doing what you want..

now, those are my own views on none lethal self defence(the key word being defence, if someones got a knife, and wants to do you over, using some chilli sauce to blind them for a few minutes, is fair game imo), if you want to go hurt someone(offence) badly be a man, and use your fists.

Some pretty good and useful points being put across in here which is surprising,it's more likely to be added to my collection of stuff like knives air guns etc,Kosh,knuckle dusters,cs gas are the main things I'd like to have lieing handy around the house.So yeah thread may aswell be closed because we all know somebody will come along and start a big arguement,so let's just have shut of it now.

Thanks to all of those who have helped (Y)

edit: I'd almost feel half bad about doing something to him as he is smaller than me (build wise) and he is the sort who believes that violence is absolutely pointless,he shoulda thought about it before though,shall see what develops.

Edited by zoo

Some pretty good and useful points being put across in here which is surprising,it's more likely to be added to my collection of stuff like knives air guns etc,Kosh,knuckle dusters,cs gas are the main things I'd like to have lieing handy around the house.So yeah thread may aswell be closed because we all know somebody will come along and start a big arguement,so let's just have shut of it now.

Thanks to all of those who have helped (Y)

edit: I'd almost feel half bad about doing something to him as he is smaller than me (build wise) and he is the sort who believes that violence is absolutely pointless,he shoulda thought about it before though,shall see what develops.

But you aren't together...

I know it sucks, but if you split up, she's not exactly going to turn around and say "No don't come on to me, I used to have a boyfriend but now I don't... but don't come onto me anyway cos he can't handle the fact we've broken up"

Not gonna happen mate.

What a f**king stupid thread.

By the sounds of it she's done bugger all wrong, and if you really must do something, be a man and use your fists on this guy (Who, incidentally probably doesn't know you exist and is not trying to hurt you, merely get a girl.)

Tooling up is cowardly.

EDIT:

I hope he woops your ass - just get it over it and move on.

Fight him!

It will be TOTALLY worthwhile.

Or maybe, when he's walking down the street come up behind him and punch him square in the back. But remember - run away afterwards!

lmao,mint that is definitely the strategy to use.

Like I said I don't want opinions,just any websites or shops/information as to where I could acquire the stuff from.

Let's close the thread and let everybody get back to trying to be a moderator.

simon_trials101@hotmail.com is my addy.

Ill try and find the shop I got my leather gloves from, with an added 8lbs of steel shot in em. Keep your hands warm, with added jaw breaking capabilities if it all goes pear shaped.