Do You Rate This Set Up?

crunch

That is a very nice bike.

If it is brand new then it is well woth £500.

Get it bought.

yeh, bikes are a bit cheaper where i moving to. cant wait to get back into trials. havt ridden for about 4 years.

only pain is the brakes are the wrong way round so i will have to run the levers upside down until i get some different ones.

how much would it cost in the UK would you say. mainly Echo parts. bb7 front, hs33 rear.

£50???! :o off the back of a lorry? or are you importing it? if so, where from?

£500! not £50. and im not importing it, im leaving the UK this thursday coming!! :)

my house is sold, flights booked. ready to go!

its from a shop that has changed owners and the previous owner still has some stock to shift.

yeh, bikes are a bit cheaper where i moving to. cant wait to get back into trials. havt ridden for about 4 years.

only pain is the brakes are the wrong way round so i will have to run the levers upside down until i get some different ones.

how much would it cost in the UK would you say. mainly Echo parts. bb7 front, hs33 rear.

Erm i would say somewere around 800-1000 ?

Yeah he is a pretty sound guy. The only reason I knew is that I'm from Canada. Bikes do seem to be loads cheaper here?

yeh ive seen you on one of the canadian forums. saw your vid.

bikes seem to be cheaper in canada for brand new bikes. hbtrials do a decent spec adamant for $1600 or so. the same spec in the uk from tartybikes is £1175 (approx $2300)

only thing is i will have to import a right hand front hope trial disk brake as i cant use american style brakes set up.

Its a well speced bike for the price, only thing you may wana watch out for it the lever, if your going to canda, or the bike is from canda, they put the Rear lever on the right. just one thing to think about too.

You might get use to that. just different peoples opinion at the end of the day......

Its a well speced bike for the price, only thing you may wana watch out for it the lever, if your going to canda, or the bike is from canda, they put the Rear lever on the right. just one thing to think about too.

You might get use to that. just different peoples opinion at the end of the day......

yeh i already mentioned that.

i will just swap them and run the levers upside down until i order a hope trial for the front and a different lever for the rear hs33.

Yeah thats a nice bike just get a profile or king rear hub and itll be absoloutely mint and yeah its well worth the money.

i take it if you run a rear chris king hub then you would need to remove the front free wheel cos kings are cassette hubs arnt they?

personally i cant see the point in this. a front free wheel has always worked well for trials, so why go back to rear free wheel?

i take it if you run a rear chris king hub then you would need to remove the front free wheel cos kings are cassette hubs arnt they?

personally i cant see the point in this. a front free wheel has always worked well for trials, so why go back to rear free wheel?

Because he's fashion, after a few different setups i'm back to a front freewheel. Even if i go 135mm stock i'm going for a front freewheel.

ooooh...you're not allowed to say deng stuff's made from cheese anymore or you'll get quackers on your back :S

Shut up you dick. All I pointed out was that not all deng stuff is shit, as you seem to think. Granted Echo '06 rims and some other stuff are a load of wank in all fairness, if all deng stuff is made of cheese why does Rowan have a 3 year old echo frame?

Shut up you dick. All I pointed out was that not all deng stuff is shit, as you seem to think. Granted Echo '06 rims and some other stuff are a load of wank in all fairness, if all deng stuff is made of cheese why does Rowan have a 3 year old echo frame?

Because he likes cheese flavoured parts?

Whoops, sorry. In all fairness i love my A1 mod and new cranks.

Shut up you dick. All I pointed out was that not all deng stuff is shit, as you seem to think. Granted Echo '06 rims and some other stuff are a load of wank in all fairness, if all deng stuff is made of cheese why does Rowan have a 3 year old (cracked) echo frame?

i never said all deng stuff was cheese, read what i said!

i said they have shite bearings in there moving components. I had a 3 year old echo pure too :) only sold it a couple of weeks ago, so there you go

Pritty sure his cracked didnt it and he got another?? well at least ino it cracked i remember seeing the pics.

Obviously you must have a full on deng bike seeing as your being protective. Apart from the frames and rims and few other things most of the stuff is shit, and was rushed into production and never obviously really tested. I dont think some parts have ever really had a great deal of thought put into them to like say the tensile headset has.

Pritty sure his cracked didnt it and he got another?? well at least ino it cracked i remember seeing the pics.

Obviously you must have a full on deng bike seeing as your being protective. Apart from the frames and rims and few other things most of the stuff is shit, and was rushed into production and never obviously really tested. I dont think some parts have ever really had a great deal of thought put into them to like say the tensile headset has.

to be honest apart from the hubs and the 06 rims all the rest is ok. the brake i hear has a few issues but frames forks new rims (and old) cranks, stems, bars, headsets and bbs all seem sound