The Game Reccomendation Thread

alextheferret

timeshift

Timeshift is a good idea with wank gameplay. I didn't enjoy the 360 demo at all.

GRAW 2 would have been so good it it were longer, I bought it, completed the single player in 3 days, and allready have GRAW and RS:v6 for my multiplayer needs.

Forza 2 was the don, but I sucked online, so don't play it any more.

I'm just waiting for PGR4, Assasin's Creed, and Mass Effect on the 360. And Call of Duty 4 on the PC, the demo is brilliant.

i really feel someone should make a simons girlfriend joke here right now.....but its not my place tooo.

xbox360 games that have occupied weeks of my life

forza 2

saints row

ghost recon advanced warfighter 2

To frigging right!! its a mental game, well hard at times. i like being able to control other squads and stuff.

Another one is rainbow 6 vegas. f**k me its like the hardest game ever if you put it on realistic mode. For PC and 360 that one.

Another vote for the half life games..

I am still playing black hawk down as well..That must be a good 6 years old now..

Just out of interest how good is halo 3, few of my school friends don't shut up about it. Is it really worth all the hype it is getting?

Games I really like at the moment (on PS3):

Virtua Fighter 5

Ninja Gaiden

The Darkness

Motorstorm

Streetfighter compilation(PS2)

Games that I'm playing that are a bit crap really:

Sonic the Hedgehog (the new one) - Never been as good as the 2D megadrive ones IMO. Why can't Sega mke it really good?

Harry Potter - A bit dull so far

(Y)

Just out of interest how good is halo 3, few of my school friends don't shut up about it. Is it really worth all the hype it is getting?

Halo 3 is ok but by gameplay standards is for people that haven't discovered pc gaming, cant stand playing shooters on consoles takes like half an hour to turn around 180 degrees.

When MS dont plan to port it onto pc you know that it sucks.

• 1 month later...

Wii:

Trauma Centre... second opinion: one of the most fun Games i've played in quite a long time

Guitar hero 3- awesome

Super Mario Galaxy - pretty easy but loads of fun to play through =]

super paper mario: interesting to play, lots of story rather than running round bashing stuff really

XBox 360:

SKATE - awesome!

Gears of war- pretty good for an shooting game, don't usually like them to be honest

DS:

Pokemon diamond/pearl

Brain Training

New Super mario brothers/super mario 64 DS

Harvest moon

PC: Grim Fandango - its just proper cool, love ittt

:)

Edited by mr ailsbury

just thought that i would add that assisns creed is the best game ever and although the buttons are quite hard to learn and the storyline is a bit confusing if youve got a 360 you have got to get it!!!

Not what all the online reviews seem to be saying....