V!z Forks

muddyfox

waddy uses them, they are atomz forks, but the disc mount is positions slightly lower, so they really are excellent forks

They are not the same as atomz forks actualy, they have a different shape to them aswell as the normal disc mount, the viz are longer and have less tyre clearance at the top!

They are still good forks though.

Adam

ok so im in the dilemma too, do i go for viz! forks or echo controls???? am i right in thinking that the steerer is a bonded steel one on the viz! forks or have i read that wrong?

The new viz forks have a once piece steerer with a threaded top cap, similar to the one on onza smart guys, TMS and Atomz forks. Personaly dude i would go for the Viz forks, they may be a tad longer but if the controls are anything like the ones i had the discmount will crack quickly (unless you don't do large front wheel stuff u may be ok with controls.)

Tartybikes have the viz forks on there site, go have a ganders.

Adam

ok so im in the dilemma too, do i go for viz! forks or echo controls???? am i right in thinking that the steerer is a bonded steel one on the viz! forks or have i read that wrong?

nope 1 piece like onza forks (Y)

bigman is gayyyy

Edited by Waddy

The new viz forks have a once piece steerer with a threaded top cap, similar to the one on onza smart guys, TMS and Atomz forks. Personaly dude i would go for the Viz forks, they may be a tad longer but if the controls are anything like the ones i had the discmount will crack quickly (unless you don't do large front wheel stuff u may be ok with controls.)

Tartybikes have the viz forks on there site, go have a ganders.

Adam

cheers adam just want something new and stiffer than the current forks! hopes your all good bud (Y)

ordered :D should be a bit nicer than saracen forks :P

craig

Edited by curly_freak

the one piece crown and steerer was the thing that got me sold. i had smart guys before these. lasted about 2 years or something, before i found a tiny crack where the leg meets the crown.

bonded steerers are shite. the deng way of pressing and welding is a bodge. one-piece is the way to go.