Guitar Hero

mr ailsbury

It is a really cool game. Whether it's worth the money is up to you - I wouldn't buy it but then I never buy games unless they're under a tenner.

I've got it on PS2, love it!!

Basically the guide to playing it is this...

1. Wake up

2. Eat breakfast

3. Have a shower and get dressed

4. Go to the pub for opening time with mates

5. Have pub lunch

6. Drink copious amounts of lager (or preffered beverage)

7. Leave pub at kick out time

8. Turn on Playstation

9. Plug in the axe

10. Go mental

There you go (Y)

not worth it, i think its one of the geekyest games ever,

i know someone who has it, and for the amount of time effort and money he put into play GH he could have learned to play guitar properly.

Yeah my sister has it and she's awesome at it. I played it and I just get annoyed that I can play the song on a real guitar but not in the bloody game :P

not worth it, i think its one of the geekyest games ever,

i know someone who has it, and for the amount of time effort and money he put into play GH he could have learned to play guitar properly.

lol thats knowere near true i played guitar hero and could do it first time but my actual guitar still needs loadsa work :(

best game ever made :)

out of all the ones they've released so far, I reckon the 1st one on the PS2 is the best (partly because it's the only one i've managed to complete on expert)

Symphony of destruction, cowboys from hell & bark at the moon were the best ones to play on that game.

Hangar 18 on the 2nd game is good. Guitar hero rocks the 80's is just a plain waste of space but the new one that's coming out looks like it should be good.

It's always good to get a load of mates together with some beers and have a good old fashioned guitar off. And getting loose while playing is in the rules too.