Looking To Buy An Xbox, But Heard Some Stuff About Them...

BONGO

Just wrecked my day at work by staying up all night racing a full season on the motoGP circuit lol. f**king retarded how accurate it is as far as the riding simulation is. It does what a real bike does if you ab the rea brake in a corner, or brake hard when turning or accelerate out of a corner too early etc. It's just amazing!

Awesone choice of money spending if i do say so myself!

glad you enjoy :P

especially after all our useful comments ;)

i ended up getting the elite, but pre-owned. It looked perfect, works fine, and comes with a 12 month comprehensive warrenty anyway, which is the same as new, plus it was 250 with 2 games which suited me as they're the games i was after.

Only thing was i have no manuals etc, but it's no problem that. I did think it was broke when i set it up though as i didn't know how to connect the wireless pad up to work lol. But a quick call to the shop and he said press this and press that.

The transformer is f**king retarded though! It took 3 donkeys to carry it to my car :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

impulse buying at it's best!!

I completed the season in 1st position in rookie and pro, in GP style and extreme style with 100% simulation on MotoGP 07, so i returned it all and got a full refund for everything lmao.

So now i have £250 spare that would have been spent had i not returned it. Straight into my savings for my new bike lol.

I wantd one to play that game, i bought one to play that game, i played that game...for free!

Easy!

Bongo

• 10 months later...

Well, after returning the console i bought as a result of this thread almost a year ago, i'm actually after another!!!

Now they have the Xbox 360 Arcade. 256mb memory...

Is this enough to save game progress??? I will NEVER go online at all, download demo's, play yanks at war or anything like that.

I know dearer is better, but i ONLY want to play MotoGP, SBK, Dave Mirra and maybe some car games. Will 256mb be fine??? £130 new you see...

Well, after returning the console i bought as a result of this thread almost a year ago, i'm actually after another!!!

Is this enough to save game progress??? I will NEVER go online at all, download demo's, play yanks at war or anything like that.

I know dearer is better, but i ONLY want to play MotoGP, SBK, Dave Mirra and maybe some car games. Will 256mb be fine??? £130 new you see...

I just read the whole thread :angry:

For a few games it'll be okay. But i think you've answered your own question really. It's £130 at Play, or was that where you looked? I think the console has a 3year warranty against the 3 red lights and hard failure etc (to mention the common ones).

And also said, Game has great second hand shit for pennies.

It'll be fine, although if you mean Dave Mirra 2 from the original Xbox then they don't work on Harddrive-less machines so you'd need the Premium/Pro (Y)

cheers all, so just to confirm (lol), the Arcade, with just 256mb will be fine for saving progress etc on SBK08, MotoGP 08 (when it's out), and maybe MX V's ATV Untamed...

Is that MX Vs. ATV Untamed any good??? Looks alright on youtube, but how does it play??