Neil Tunnicliffe New Video

Neil Tunnicliffe

Totally respect you Neil, but I found the video very boring. I just don't see the point in HUGE drop gaps, esp. one after the other. In my eyes you're just killing your body and your bike. Its probably because a: Im getting old lol b: Im probably jelous cos i cant see myself doing any of that stuff or c: I find it hard to see how some of the things you do on your bike is possible. However I thought there were some nice twists to some of the moves you pulled in the video. Good work non-the-less. Just make sure you invest money in Cod Liver Oil shares lol!

Edited by Jonny Jones

I was very impressed with that. You seem to be miles ahead of everyone. My only quibble is that I feel I would be more impressed if the scences were shot undistorted. Fisheye is cool but I can't really judge the obstacles you are riding with precision It removes meaning that I suspect would otherwise make your vids even more inspiring. Personal preference though eh? :) Just keep doing what's good for you.

Totally respect you Neil, but I found the video very boring. I just don't see the point in HUGE drop gaps, esp. one after the other. In my eyes you're just killing your body and your bike. Its probably because a: Im getting old lol b: Im probably jelous cos i cant see myself doing any of that stuff or c: I find it hard to see how some of the things you do on your bike is possible. However I thought there were some nice twists to some of the moves you pulled in the video. Good work non-the-less. Just make sure you invest money in Cod Liver Oil shares lol!

Yer , Neil it was awsome , but at the same time i was thinking ( get some "control" shizzle in the vid).

good example:-

Porter, Bessal, Goddard,Wheeler.

Bristol ride 21st of this fine month.

Just sheer control!

Or maybe Neil is just bored with control? i dunno :S

Just thoughts

no harm intended.x

like mix it it up more,,,,street ,,big moves, control riding, tech etc

Bit slow off the mark... 3rd page of comments...

That was amazing! Has somebody got a bit of a secret postbox fetish going on? :P

Was really pleasing/inspiring to watch. Technically the video was sweet too :)

:wub:

Edit: 4th page of comments haha

Edited by Quackers

never see the floor while you hooking, what are you hidin neil? :)

You dont need these huge drop gaps to make great video.. Front moves, 270st and rails are more impressive than demolish rims in every jump.

Edited by Rafal

That vid was worth it , just to show the fact that the police actualy feel that they have more

pressing things to deal with.

Bloody nice riding!

Ps, Im sorry , but neil do u realise that those railing spikes might actualy kill you if u mucked

it up?

I have only just thought about that :o haha.

I was shi**ing it thought lol.

nice video neil im impressed

may i just ask what pads yu are using??

For the whole of that video I was using yellow plazmatics.

Hope that helps.

I just think your getting to old mate and boring.

Nahh am just kidding, your right that style is starting to get old. I dont think it will be a trend for long.

I quite enjoyed doing that sidehop to 270 off rail.

Maybe next street video will have some different shiz in it.

Anyway thanks for the positive feedback, helps a lot! (Y)

yes nicking my lines you cant!

good vid shame about me laffing at the end of every single clip lol

and also get my fecker online tonight or i will kill a cat :)

Loves en

Send me your tv.isg.si details shizz face via E-mail en.

n dont kill a cat lol :)

Fantastic, those drop gaps were insanely huge. What pads are they look like Zoo's when u were battering your rim

Peace

There Plazmatics (Y)

Laters..

Couldnt view the video (N) , website taking forever to upload everything (N)(N) , im sure im not the only one experiencing this problem (N)(N)(N) . ill try again in a few days time when hopefully everything will be sorted by then..... :- Ps, in reference to all the negative comments on your riding, i think everyone wants to see you hit multiple lines/moves.

Edited by Rusevelt