The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

We have,

1. Something about world war 2

2. House of lords stuff

3 Jeremy Kyle (i refuse to go that low)

4. Something about boats

This is majorly bad times :(

I'd prefer to wank to that slanty eyed fanny we call a prime minister, the social and mental rejects of this world and a jew getting worked over by a nazi than those fat, lesbian feminist pieces of scum on loose women.

I'd prefer to wank to that slanty eyed fanny we call a prime minister, the social and mental rejects of this world and a jew getting worked over by a nazi than those fat, lesbian feminist pieces of scum on loose women.

I think i might just use my imagination, or Anne Widdicombe. I'm undecided.

f**k yes we do! Boats, Beaches, the sea, swords, rum, parrots, wenches etc. And Treasure! Lots, of treasure.

What position would you like to apply for aboard my Vessel?

Any Scallywag positions going?

Or I could be the parrot that sits on your shoulder? But I'll want copious amounts of crackers.

And whats our crew called?

Edited by l33th3tr33

Any Scallywag positions going?

Or I could be the parrot that sits on your shoulder? But I'll want copious amounts of crackers.

And whats our crew called?

I'll have to check the availability of scallywag vacancies for you, although I know for a fact we're crying out for parrots! Crackers are Ok, they can be your wages along with a 2.3% cut of any profit from the sale of recovered treasure and commandeered vessels.

I'm trying to hold out on naming the crew until it's assembled, I wouldn't want to name it and then find my men not be fitting of the title.

I'll have to check the availability of scallywag vacancies for you, although I know for a fact we're crying out for parrots! Crackers are Ok, they can be your wages along with a 2.3% cut of any profit from the sale of recovered treasure and commandeered vessels.

I'm trying to hold out on naming the crew until it's assembled, I wouldn't want to name it and then find my men not be fitting of the title.

Call it 2.35 and you have yourself a deal.

I wanna be a pirate.. :$

Why do I like this band?

The track 'Screaming Surrender' is really good.. :huh:

you seem embarased?!?!?...........i like it alot!

you like what you like bud! who cares what anyone else thinks of you for liking one thing and and not the next!

x

p.s - thanks for accidently introducing me to this