The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

no one knows at this moment what it does. might aswell use it while its legal.

f**k legalities, at least real drugs have been around a bit longer and people know the effects just a little bit more. While I stay off it all other than green an beer that doesn't mean I'm not around just bout every drug enough to know which are good an which aren't.

When people are on Meph you can visible see them either itching to chain smoke, buy another drink or do another key, hence why it's addictive as f**k. Dunno about you but baaare of my lot say it's kind of an uncomfortable high in that way rather than a euphoric one.

I love watching people caught with meph try and tell bouncers it's legal :lol:

But why don't you just do ecstacy till they find out, and let other people be the guinea pigs :S An to be fair I've already seen people f**k themselves up a fair bit from mkat, but that might just be because it's legal so they think it doesn't matter that they're waking up to a like i guess.

I've done Mkat, I wouldn't say it was bad, worst sideaffect I've ever had is massive memory blanks, but I was drinking as well so its hardly supprising, on my 20th i managed like 16 pints and hold it down because of the stuff. Gave me a nose bleed for no reason 2 days later once, so not doing that shit again.

Just had a great night in with a girl, nothing happened just shes well nice, gotta avoid the friends zone though.

Just had a beast of a talk with the missus, getting ourselves sorted once and for all :)

got good tunes on just now, happy as f**k

2010 is gonna be a bloody good year, i can feel it :)

to date you have

TB_Python 134 posts in the angry thread

TB_Python 107 posts in the happy thread

i'll be watching :giggle:

I may be tripping due to being awake since sat morn with 2 hours sleep or im seeing for real but i keep catchin glimpses of what i would say is "ghost's".

Had the presence before in my room and its never bothered me in 19 years but tonight is freaking me out, really badly :(