I Know Some Of You Dislike Moto Trials But Look In!

monty-adam

:ermm: Yes :blink:

All those riders make it look so easy!! it is not, its very difficult, nothing liek on a push bike because the rear shock just soaks all of you lift up!

Youd think that but theres alot more to it that just using the bounce of the rear shock

Clutch control, throttle control, back brake control

That and the fact the bike weights 70 odd kgs

i know that but the scorpa had bad engine problems the sherco had to be sent back to the factory and were scraped and then re-built and the beta has the power of the rev-3 the montesa 4rt's have a lot more power then any other of the 4 strokes i know a very lot about moto trials more than i do cycle trials i am getting my new 2008 gas gas 125 racing raga

Earlier Shercos got sent back 07 and 08's are (supposilbly) beter then the Montesas, not then the Repsols but the standard Sherco to The standard Montesa are. And when have you rode a Beta ? Because they have only made about 30 and only 1 came over here I think and John Lampkin had it.

Matt Rushton

the only difference with the repsol and the normal is:

.orange wheels

.carbon fibre items

.graphics

and the new sherco is good but at the weekend when i was riding my dad's mate had a go on a 06 sherco 4 stroke (which had no problems) and hye had a 05 repsol replica 4rt and doing the hillclimbs on it and it really struggled and the 4rt pissed them all and i saw the beta 4 stroke at hawkstone park and it was john lampkin who was riding and the 08 sherco still had a lot of problems took ages to get it right but all bikes have problems but the 08 sherco 4 stroke is no where near as good as the mighty montesa

Edited by koxxtrials