If You Like A Mixture Of Bmx And Trials...on A Mod

Jason222

chris akrigg but mod

chris akrigg was national champ a million times - his pure trials riding is awesomely good too - the "trials" moves in this vid were pretty few and far between and not too amazing.

Completly different but look simliar to the untrained eye...... I did try bmxing for a year and for my style of riding its a lot harder for me on a bmx. They also make no sense, they say they want to see more trials yet they say I suck at trials in the same post??? I do trials but my street moves look better so I make a vid of that, and keep my trials to a minimal.

the point is - if its nought that couldnt be done on a bmx then what's the point - and as you say - its easier !! people (including me) want to see more real trials moves that couldnt be done on a bmx mixed in.... personally i liked the vid a bit mainly because it was different. work in more trials manouvers and its a real winner.

I'm glad people like this because i've been filming for a while now and i've been trying to combine alot of bmx tech moves (g-turns, fakies, spins, etc.) into trials aswell as throw in the occasional sidehop and dropgap too.

shame he beat me to it :(

buddy wanted me to post this. So don't flame me about it.

the point is - if its nought that couldnt be done on a bmx then what's the point - and as you say - its easier !! people (including me) want to see more real trials moves that couldnt be done on a bmx mixed in.... personally i liked the vid a bit mainly because it was different. work in more trials manouvers and its a real winner.

ugh stop being a hypocrite! I could do anything anyone could do on a trials bike free running. I can hop higher jump furthur and drop higher, hence there is no point to trials by your logic cause it can all be done free running. I have no class so stop classifying me. Never did I claim this was a "trials" vid or a "bmx" vid I called it a mix vid. These are replies from the older vid of mine.

I say stick to what you're doing man. You are good.

That manual hop manual hop manual 180 was sick.

wtf?? thats so insane.. i love it.

yeah stick with your bike, man. what you can do on it is just so damn amazing.

holy **** that was good. loved the manual hop manual hop manual to 180 aswell.. serious skill man.

Just look at a vid subjectively if it looks cool then thats all that matters. U shouldn't be impressed by what someone is doing, u should just look at how neat it looks.

Edited by Jason222

I think this is a bit silly, you've put your video on a Trials forum and then gotten really tetchy when people asked for there to be trials in it!

As i've already said i liked this video, but you shouldn't get so wound up about the replys considering what forum you've posted this on....