Danny Butler

Waynio

Went to meet Dan yesterday, im carrying an ankle injury and thought it would be kool to take some pictures. there will be some more appear elsewhere too.

These are some of what i thought would be kool to share, some are for mag use etc. alot of these are un edited with colours/lighting etc. got about 200 and odd to sort through and pick some from.

Wayne.

ye, his back garden is pretty much a trials heaven.

i have an edited version of the big tap with adjusted lighting etc at home which is kool.

just wanted to get some up and show people (Y):)

Was a good day, we deffinatly had the brush of the luck with the weather too which was good.

Wayne

QUOTE (danny B @ Nov 9 2007, 11:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i am aswell lol but the photos are wicked was a good day look out for the best ones in mbuk and trial magazine soon cheers wayne :)
:S MBUK magazine have photos of you :S ! how the hell did you manage that incredible feat? Chris Poyser (at recent cycle show) informed me that Mbuk magazine wouldnt touch you weather it be interviews or photos. Ps, when the hell are we ever gonna see a video of you riding in your natural element? it would be so cool too see you in a quality edited natural riding video (Y) . come to think of it, i havent seen a decent natural riding vid from a uk rider in ages. Ben Savage, Chris Akrigg, and Eddie Tongue, are the only ones than come to my mind oh yeah, Hugh Barker. Edited by Rusevelt

QUOTE (danny B @ Nov 12 2007, 11:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well now they have some really good photos and i don't understand what mbuk do anyway, but wayne has taken some great shots and i would do video if i owned a camera lol :P
lucky for you, you can pick up a Solid State (solid state meaning no moving mechanical parts) camcorder for £50 (from select Asda stores). its basically a copycat model of Panasonic SDR-150 £700 and SDR-100 £1000 models. it uses SD-memory cards (SD cards are up to 8GB) for video playback and photo memory, it has a 5Megapixel camera function, and small enough to fit in your shirt pocket. ill try and get a pic of it on here and find out where Asda are getting them from. because if asda are selling them for £50, they must be silly cheap elsewhere ie; Hong Kong. this could be the next generation digi camcorder that everyone can afford. watch this space! Edited by Rusevelt

To be honest i think your the FAG!! If you don't ;ike the piks don't comment u idiot

nice pics wayne and good riding danny

From ross.... :P

You do know it was only banter dont you? Joe doesn't really think Danny is a fag (Y) . Don't know why - Mr Butler's a right mincer haha...

Sweet pics, huge riding!

Cheers,

JOe.

lucky for you, you can pick up a Solid State (solid state meaning no moving mechanical parts) camcorder for £50 (from select Asda stores). its basically a copycat model of Panasonic SDR-150 £700 and SDR-100 £1000 models. it uses SD-memory cards (SD cards are up to 8GB) for video playback and photo memory, it has a 5Megapixel camera function, and small enough to fit in your shirt pocket. ill try and get a pic of it on here and find out where Asda are getting them from. because if asda are selling them for £50, they must be silly cheap elsewhere ie; Hong Kong. this could be the next generation digi camcorder that everyone can afford. watch this space!

In all likelihood if they're £50 from ASDA, the video on them will be no better than a camera phone. Certainly nowhere near the quality of a £700 camera, but that goes without saying, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

In all likelihood if they're £50 from ASDA, the video on them will be no better than a camera phone. Certainly nowhere near the quality of a £700 camera, but that goes without saying, doesn't it? :rolleyes:
Firstly, in response to Danny Bulter question er no, i dont work at Asda (North Acton branch/west london) i just happen to shop there during my work break and saw it there. Secondly in response to your comment, youve got alot to learn about rrp (recommended retail price) and the reality of the retail industry or indeed the Black Market. but your right in saying that this £50 replica digi-cam of the more expensive £700 Panasonic SDR-S150

wont offer the same picture quality, but it will produce decent enough video/stills images in good light conditions for youtube clips. that is reason enough to spend £50 on a decent performance digi-cam than spend an extra £650 on a digi-cam that looks indentical and just offers slightly better picture quality. anyway enough said, when i get one, ill put up all the relevant comparision info on both digi-cams and then everyone can decide for themselfs.

Edited by Rusevelt