Reading 27th Of December!

Dave Anscombe

alright boys i will shall be poping up any one know the best place to park or free parking if poss thanks

Hobbsie

Hobbsie! Legend! Im parking at the big Tescos which is about a 5 or 10min ride from the station. If you put 'Napier Road, Reading, UK' into Google Maps then its at the end of that road.

P.S. - Weather has all of a sudden changed for the worse - http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=3190

Edited by Jonny Jones

was a shit day

me and max tryed getting there for about half 11..

train was cancelled. the replacement transport was f**king taxi's which wouldnt allow bikes. :(

then the next train was cancelled and no replacement transport was made. :(

got there for about half 2, by then pissed off and couldnt be bothered to ride..

didnt actually get much riding done till about (yeah i know it was our fault for not riding, so dont say we could have riden...), then it was alright... but got the 6:50 train home

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Edited by Grant Hundley

Take it i was the last to get there and the last to get home then :(

Really didnt enjoy myself until we went to the rocks in town for about 45 minutes.

Other than that it was a complete waste of money. And i hate train.

Who were the lads that filmed the drop gap of me?

Max...

eastleigh lads are dickhead, just leaving and not asking if i wanted to go home knowing i would then have to do the journey on my own. bastards.

was an alright ride, best bit was those shitty rocks at the end though.

also adam griffin, what did you mean by, not what i expected haha?

eastleigh lads are dickhead, just leaving and not asking if i wanted to go home knowing i would then have to do the journey on my own. bastards.

was an alright ride, best bit was those shitty rocks at the end though.

also adam griffin, what did you mean by, not what i expected haha?

Dunno, when you speak to people on Here and on MSN, you get a rough impression of what they would be like in the flesh, you were Not what i expected, not an insult lol, i expected you to be shorter and Fatter and to be wearing green lol

Dunno, when you speak to people on Here and on MSN, you get a rough impression of what they would be like in the flesh, you were Not what i expected, not an insult lol, i expected you to be shorter and Fatter and to be wearing green lol

You calling him fat? :P

Were you the lad on the koBike?