British Championship Biketrial 2008

kelly farm trials

After our meeting on saturday we are pleased to announce provisional dates for 2008

Round one West of England April 27th

Round two Rochdale June 8th

Round three Bracken rocks July 6th

Round four Essex Biketrial Club Sep 21st

Hi,

Wanting to do all these competitions next year and havent a clue about membership of joining fees. Anyone fill me in how to join and ride? Who to contact?

Nathan

Edited by Koxx_Nath.C

Hi,

Wanting to do all these competitions next year and havent a clue about membership of joining fees. Anyone fill me in how to join and ride? Who to contact?

Nathan

Info and forms available in the New Year. Keep an eye on the UK BikeTrial website for details and the forum.

Looke forward to seeing you at the comps

Dave B

Yeah why is there only four and no Hook Woods. Also, just been on the website and it says Street event Newton Abbot Saturday 17th Nov outside Asda 10-4. Sounds fun.

hook woods will be the ebtc round,

the street event at newton abbot was a great sucess , results and pictures soon,more of these events in the new year

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi, I've been on uk biketrial.co.uk but I can't find where i can get the entry form for Rnd 1 in Devon. Can anyone help please?

Your best bet is probably to get in touch with Anthony Rew (kelly farm trials on here) and ask where to get an entry form from. Because you're not a 'regular' at comps you won't automatically get the forms sent out...

Also, to update this thread a little, to compete in the British Championship rounds you only need an ACU license. The BIU is only required if you're going to represent the UK at the Worlds.

Also, the latest round info is as follows:

Round 1 - 27 April 2008, Devon.

Round 2 – 28 June 2008, Portland, Dorset ;).

Round 3 - 13 July 2008, Rochdale, Lancashire.

Round 4 – 21 September 2008, Hook Woods, Surrey.

• 1 month later...