Dengura ? Any Good For Street ?

Ladd

Well why wouldn't it be?

It's a brake made for trials. :huh:

Mine's been pretty shitty though. Like the lever decided to eat itself around the lever bolt, and the TPA thread messed itself up too, so the bolt just spins about making no difference to the brake at all.

Plus my good bleeds just seem to disapear after a few rides. Go to bleed it again and there's no liquid in it at all. :blink:

Mines fine, I swear half the people who have used them dont know how to actually set up brakes properly.

Mine is bled with with and until the other week was fine, then it went slightly sponey because it had somehow got air into it, rebleed its fine, none of this weird spinning around the bolt stuff of munching tpas.

They are fine so long as you can actually look after bikes, simiarl to kings you need to service them.

Mines fine, I swear half the people who have used them dont know how to actually set up brakes properly.

Mine is bled with with and until the other week was fine, then it went slightly sponey because it had somehow got air into it, rebleed its fine, none of this weird spinning around the bolt stuff of munching tpas.

They are fine so long as you can actually look after bikes, simiarl to kings you need to service them.

Yeah i look after my bike well and plus i work in a bike shop, so i know how to do most things on my bike only thing i cant do is build wheels :D Thanks mike x

Well why wouldn't it be?

It's a brake made for trials. :huh:

Mine's been pretty shitty though. Like the lever decided to eat itself around the lever bolt, and the TPA thread messed itself up too, so the bolt just spins about making no difference to the brake at all.

Plus my good bleeds just seem to disapear after a few rides. Go to bleed it again and there's no liquid in it at all. :blink:

yeah mine leeks out the lever slightly but when it works it is awesome

I've tried five or six different Echo Brakes ( aka Dengura ), and from my experience this is what I've come up with.

Pros:

Rear calipers are a little smaller so they give you more cranks clearance.

The brakes are CNC so there a bit lighter, and look very nice.

Lever blade is longer then the Magura hydraulic rim brake so they get more power.

Cons:

These brakes leak if you bleed them with water.

TPA ( adjusting knob ) is hard to use because it's quite small.

The brake has a squeshy feeling ( becouse of the longer lever blade giving it more leverage )

Cheers!

Street what? mtb, trials, jib? Mod, stock, 24"? Be more specific

This is trials forum, i think it's fair to say that he's talking about trials.

I've never used them, but for the price you might aswell buy a magura and replace the lever to a deng one.

(Y)