Damon Watson Unwanted Clips

Damon W

Im sorry, but Damon is one of the biggest role models, and riders which all kids like my self look too. How can you say that he isn't a insperation to watch with 55''+ Sidehops ? and massive gaps to front wheel ? Doesn't really make sence to me ?

He didn't say small role model, he said he should be a better role model... read it again. The fact that you and other riders like yourself look up to him just reinforces andy's point in that Damon should think about how all the kids will want to be just like him, swearing and all.

He also said he wasn't criticizing his riding ability, just his attitude.

He didn't say small role model, he said he should be a better role model... read it again. The fact that you and other riders like yourself look up to him just reinforces andy's point in that Damon should think about how all the kids will want to be just like him, swearing and all.

He also said he wasn't criticizing his riding ability, just his attitude.

:$ Sorry, I think I understand his point now. However in this day and age, swearing is nothing to teenagers ect. Even listening to music, means you hear a explict content ?

:$ Sorry, I think I understand his point now. However in this day and age, swearing is nothing to teenagers ect. Even listening to music, means you hear a explict content ?

Thats not really the point, teachers know and often hear their kids swearing, but teachers tend to keep their own swearing to a minimum. As will any decent parent.

Big riding, attitude stinks. Not really a good role model to kids, there's even bad language in the topic title. Its not just this video im talking about either. If u dont want the clips then delete them! otherwise, realease them as a video. I really dont like the style of your videos, im not questioning your ability. Its just poor show in terms of attitude towards it.

this doesnt bother me in the slightest, as its an OPINION! everyone is entitled to one, its just my lingo and the way i speak

as for me not releasing them if im not happy with them

no im not happy enuff to call it video 7 no, but im happy enuff to release them as a clips video, but myself dont enjoy them, and people was hassling me on msn, everyday to release some media, so................ i did :)(Y)

anyway, i dont want to make a bad inpression on anybody her, thats not who i am, but i AM entitled to be myself surely, if you dont like the topic dont read it :)

and thats not meant with ANY attitude what so ever ^_^

Nicely phrased Damon.

I'm not a huge tap/gap/sidehop person but you do amaze me. Boy has skillz!

With age comes wisdom (supposedly) and you are showing the correct attitude to peoples comments.

All we can do is listen and choose which voices to guide us.

Good clips..... am awaiting the next video.

Rob

You say your waiting for a new bike. is that a hint that tartybikes will be sending you a 2008 GU Typhoon (with that crazy low top tube)? i hope we see those monsterous gaps to frontwheel.

no it means im waiting for DENG! to send me a new bike yeh :)

as for gaps to front, yeh i sure hope so, altho wouldnt say there 'monsterous'

ide like to get bigger uns yet, got few planned like

and sum big pasty gaps that people may recognize from a few things

tiz shit without a bike :(

Edited by Damon W

Sweet vid some of those gaps are huge dude, (Y) Lovin that huge roof gap how high is that? :-

The style you got is sick!! :blink:

roof gap? :huh: dno were u mean? at what time in the video?

so why not ride the 07 in the meantime??

are you doing the massive leeds ride?

i got rid off it, in antisipation for the 08, had things i wanted to do whilst having a break from trials ^_^

i SHUD be at leeds ye :)