Urban Dictionary

Nick Garland

My real name, Louis, apparently means a 16th of an once of pot.

And my alias, Paolo means :

" 1. (v)doing or saying something something incredibly gay, annoying and/or stupid or making up a gigantic load of bullshit and telling everybody that it's true. -paolo -paolo'ed -paoloing

2. (n)the act of paoloing somebody else

3. (n ) one who dates and/or flirts with only the ugliest of asian girls/boys (otherwise known as dinosaurs) and attempts to convince everybody that she/he is hot. "

Kinda sucks for the last one, there...

Edited by paolo

The first Man to ever get laid.

The word "Adam" is also street slang for the drug Ecstasy.

The modern day "Adam" is a male who tries to be as naked as is socially acceptable at all times, even if it is only BARELY acceptable.

He'd rather not wear a shirt at all, but, this way if he wants to enter a store or restaurant he can button up his dress shirt, or take the T-shirt off his head and wear it on his abdomen.

^ So true lol.

Adam

Liam aka P.I.M.P

Often found with bitches and a pimping stick with a gold handle.

"I once saw this guy dressed in a cape with a golden cane. He was like a f**king shepherd, with hundreds of bitches swinging of his cock. They were all screaming somthing that sounded like liam! But it could have been heaven? The bitches were touching his cape and getting backhands left right and center. Now thats a PIMP if I ever saw one"

Liam aka P.I.M.P

"I once saw this guy dressed in a cape with a golden cane. He was like a f**king shepherd, with hundreds of bitches swinging of his cock. They were all screaming somthing that sounded like liam! But it could have been heaven? The bitches were touching his cape and getting backhands left right and center. Now thats a PIMP if I ever saw one"

Lol

Liam aka P.I.M.P

Lol

Same name at roughly the same time has happened twice in this thread now :o Maaaddd one.

I might have to consider a name change.....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spode

oh my god so perfect...

N. A term used in the dirtbike scene when describing someone who obviously isn't very good. They are usually on a crappy stock bike with no aftermarket parts, wearing unmatched ghetto gear, sitting down most of the time (injuries are exceptions as long as yoo look the part), elbows are down instead of out, and various other ridiculous things that should never be seen on a dirtbike track.

:P

Edited by Fat Pants

Glynn

a handsome attractive man that understands the engineering of the female body and how to use it to it's full potential.

a man with a large penis.

a man that could suck his own penis if he tried... but decided the thought of having a penis in his mouth far outweighed the pelsure of having his penis sucked.

a dude!.

Phillips

1.The quarterback for the South Rebels; aka god

2. The Freshman running back for the South Rebels

3. The offense that the Rebels run.

oh my god so perfect...

N. A term used in the dirtbike scene when describing someone who obviously isn't very good. They are usually on a crappy stock bike with no aftermarket parts, wearing unmatched ghetto gear, sitting down most of the time (injuries are exceptions as long as yoo look the part), elbows are down instead of out, and various other ridiculous things that should never be seen on a dirtbike track.

:P

I had seen it mentioned to in a few places. Just one more reason while you'll never see me on anything with a motor...

Pretty coincidental, dontcha think?

MATT

ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.

Adjective: To violently rape a male from behind

Masturbating After Touching Titties.

MATT

ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.

Adjective: To violently rape a male from behind

Masturbating After Touching Titties.

:D :D

whitey. "man you two are cool, what are your names?"

SamW. "my name is sam williams,"

SamF. "my name is Sam Fox,"

whitey. "damn i wish i was a sam, sams are so cool and good at basketball, sam williams is a better dunker than me, sam fox is just a damn good player,"

then at once they all said "LEGEND!!!"

"Hi I'm a sexy attractive male, but you can call me Sam for short."

A male who demonstrates extreme female qualities i.e. crying in public, has low self esteem, looks like a homeless person or hobbit, is addicted to blow, has major anger management issues and over uses the word "whatever". One who always lingers in places where they are not wanted.

Not sure on the last one :ermm: