Urban Dictionary

Nick Garland

Hey, was bored in a lecture today so popped onto urban dictionary and searched my name, came up with some amusing results.

Nick means the following.

To sleep with any girl that comes your way, regardless of looks...cause hey, you wanna f**k, she's there, and you're drunk enough to do it.

A common misunderstood person, that doesnt give a second thought to just about anything and acts on impulse 98% of the time.

Slient, self-righteously cynical, and otherwise devoid of emotion with notably poor taste in music. Pretty Hopkins-based and prone to sleeping on the couch.

Those are the 3 best, linky here, pop on, type in your name and lets see what people get, I have done a few and you get some rather amusing results, but I shall you do your own names.

The hottest sexiest man alive he makes my motor run hes so bangable i would f**k him in a heart beat I LOVE WILLLLLLLLLLLLL <3333333

Will; n. -the nickname Kurt Cobain gave to his genitals.

A trench coat wearing, tall, blue eyed son of a bitch. Usually is proficient in some form of self defence, and just as likely to kick someone's ass in an argument than reason with them.

lol!

Lol, love UD.

Not tried this before though...

A pitty whore; someone who complains they have no love life but have droves of women after them.

Stop whining about you're failed love life, you're pulling a glen.

a noble stallion

She said, "Goodnight my Noble Stallion," and Glen answered back, "You too, my Gentle Rose."

LOL.

Edited by Fat Pants

The kid brother in family guy. Chris could also be the name of many people you can remember from highschool. Usually you will remember this kid for having an unasually small penis. Chris could also be a popular baby name. name that lasts forever.

Hey chris was so funny last night in family guy.

Hey you remember that dude from highschool, chris,

yeah

he had a tiny penis

LMAO, sucks to be me i guess :lol:

EDIT: in retrospect that wording sounds a bit suspect when put with that description :$

Edited by Krisboats

1. when you take a shit, and laugh after.

harry could be heard from the washroom as he let out a thundering warren.

2. 1. Someone who is homosexual.

2. A homosexual activity.

3. An insult.

1. Hey dude, you know bob? He is such a Warren.

2. Bob kissed a guy last night, now THAT is Warren.

3. HA, you stupid Warren!

3. a derogatory term meaning that someone acts or is a down syndrome. they are usually slower than the normal person

"Gosh that Lowe guy is such a warren"

"your mum looks like a chewed warren"

"I went to that new spastic center today their all warrens"

Ah man! :(

1. Harry

A sex move invented by my ex-roomate Harry. This is when you wake a girl up, just in time for her to be awake when you cum either on her face or on her chest.

Dude, that bitch had it coming, so I pulled a Harry on her in the morning.

:huh:

mine are whak :lol:

Liam aka P.I.M.P

Often found with bitches and a pimping stick with a gold handle.

"I once saw this guy dressed in a cape with a golden cane. He was like a f**king shepherd, with hundreds of bitches swinging of his cock. They were all screaming somthing that sounded like liam! But it could have been heaven? The bitches were touching his cape and getting backhands left right and center. Now thats a PIMP if I ever saw one"

Pimped out machine, ripped, gun, tank, homie g, gangsta

"the creature known as liam has the beauty to distract the eyes of everyone it walks by, its god like features are matched by none, except the ripped beauty only known as Sam"

mint describes me perfetcly :P

This topic is brilliant. :lol:

Samuel:

There is only one. And his last name is Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson starred in a colossal, genre-breaking, hilarious film known as Snakes on a Plane.

He has surpassed Denzel's swagger in my books.

Muel:

1.a pussy in character, gay in nature

2.a deep sea fish

3.a horny muel

steve carken, michael jackson, colonel sanders

A word used in ancient bosnian to describe the act in which men have sexual relationships ontop of a large gathering of beavers.

Man... last night i was so wasted! - i have an uneasy feeling me and muel performed a crooksy!

f**king excellent!

Name: Charlie

Definitions:

1.Slang for the enemy in war. Used by the soldiers in the field, rarely by the generals back home. Originated in the Vietnam War, when the Vietcong were referred to as VC. Using the phonetic alphabet, VC translates to "Victor Charlie," thus spawning the term.

Oh, shits! Charlie's opened fire!

2.the beloved unicorn who goes to candy mountain and gets his kidney stolen

"Charlie...Charlie.. .Charlie..."

"What?! I'm right here!"

"We're on a bridge Charlie!"

3. "Retarded"

Referring to the book "Flowers for Algernon", it derives from the books main Character, Charlie Gordon, who is retarded.

"Ah! You f**king Charlie!"

4.1.Poor like charlie is at the start of charlie and the chocolate factory...

2.cheap i.e white trash

Dude 1: Sup bitch are you coming to th movies this afternoon?

Dude 2: No sorry bro i can't

Dude 1: Why not? You's trippin if yo think yor ditchin'

Dude 2: I ain't got th cash alright

Dude 1: Man, ur so charlie...

5. In the UK Charlie is slang for cocaine. Dunno about the rest of the world but in the UK it’s a total waste of money as it’s cut up with all kinds of crap so you barely get any kind of high out of it.

"Guess what? I’m gonna stop doing Charlie. It’s so overrated."

Hahaha funny stuff

Edited by Godsavethescene

adam

The first Man to ever get laid.

Adam and Eve had wild sex all night long.

The word "Adam" is also street slang for the drug Ecstasy.

"Hey bro, I want to meet Adam tonight... Can you hook me up?"

The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess

I can't get over how he acted so Adam

woooooo!

steve : a common name for a retard or homosexual. One who is gay and likes to look at a man's butt or penis

Steve stop being gay and looking at my butt

im going off to cry into my pillow now :unsure:

(btw ,im not actually gay )

Edited by pitbull steve of banbury

(btw ,im not actually gay )

That statement clearly means you are, and are harbouring a deeply repressed desire to pack some fudge.

Mine is:

"the man responsbile for the monstrosity known as "myspace", owner and operator of said site, and consequently the man blamed every time myspace is down."

"god damnit! myspace shit the bed again. f**k you tom!"

Excellent.

Joe.

a slang term for shit

1. Wow! look at that joe....its so sloppy!!!

2. Oh Man, I got to take such a big joe!!!

3. Dude, I jus ate that prime rib and now i have to take such a dirty joe.

4. My girlfriend dropped a big joe on my chest last night.

Acronym for Jerks Off Everyday.

This is JOE. Don't mind him. He Jerks Off Everyday.

Fish.

The scent of females who wash their vagina's infrequently.

Man your grandma reaks like the fish.

to try to acquire something.

Bitch was fishing for compliments, saying shit like "I lost 5 lbs." and "I just got implants." and "How do I look?" So I pimp-slapped her.

haha

'James

A sandwich that consists of ham, turkey, roast beef, shredded cheese, nacho cheese doritos, and ranch on a toasted bun.

Hey man lets go get a couple James's for lunch'

nice

lol or "James' are often found in hairdressers or in their local topshop. Lacking any skills needed to satisfy a woman, thus they feign homosexuality. James' are particularly moronic and talk in a snide sort of voice."

I can't talk... its my name to :unsure:lol

my nickname

Bondy - A slang term used in North-East London to define someone who is incredibly intelligent and cool

usually used as a nickname, meaning; badass, unusually large pimp,and one motherf**ker you dont wanna mess with.

If you ever cross someone with this nickname you are sure to know that he is an awesome guy just dont piss him off.

B DUB tore them muthaf**ka's up last weekend

B DUB sure is a pimpin mutha f**ka

Man, B DUB gets all the ladies