Woooop! Tarty Raffle Soon!

AdamR28

Is it too late to enter :P

How do i pay via paypal adam?

Im guessing you went onto the sight to have a luck at the grips? if you did then use yours eyes and you could have worked it out yourself as it clearly says ends sunday midnight. And comon sense says to go onto the sight and luck as it obviously going to be there the answer. Im sorry but you could have worked it out yourself.

One question to the Tart....Has the raffle payed for any potential bike that could be bought? Would just like to know cus I really hope it has. You're a great bunch of guys and it would be a shame if this leaves you out of pocket....

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

One question to the Tart....Has the raffle payed for any potential bike that could be bought? Would just like to know cus I really hope it has. You're a great bunch of guys and it would be a shame if this leaves you out of pocket....

I think we've covered most of a decent bike... to be honest I really don't care if we lose a bit, its just gonna be an awesome day (Y)

Adam how much do i owe you man?

I swear it said 6 inc postage on the site though, let me know!

S'only a few pence, the payment section mentions a surcharge for Paypal (cos its completely incompatible with our ordering system and therefore much more labour intensive) but everyone seems to miss that bit >_<

What time will it be drawn? Do you have to get permission to announce the winners name?

I haven't decided yet... sometime Monday night I'm hoping.

I'm not sure certain people would like that, I think I'll announce the winning receipt number (Y)