Fake I.d?

Connor

Yooo,

Rite, I'm 16 17 in like a week ... But all my mates are 18 and up town clubbin on weekends and I can't really get in much places! Propper anoying now and I'm thinking of getting a fake I.D, But I Don't know any trust worthy sites etc.

Anyone willing to give me a help, this i.d will just be used for clubs, whats the best one for me?

Thanks.

they dont worm these days at the bigger places, youd be better off "finding" someones passport or drivers liscence that looks like you

haha as long as they aren't in the same group as you...It;s not that subtle believe me...

Had someone last week, little white girl, try and get in with a 26 year old black womans id...

yeh, acquire someone elses driving license or passport. just DO NOT get caught with it.

A guy I know (my age) got caught producing counterfeit driving licenses and was given the choice or 10 years in prison or being deported back to hong kong. there were 5 cards hed made ready to be sent off aswell and one of the people was stupid enough to put real details on it and he got some masssssive fine.

I wouldnt risk getting a fake one, just borrow your cousins/brothers/older mates etc driving license and keep it in your sock...

When I was 17, I got asked for ID in a pub. So I said, Sure! And handed her my provisional license, which of course had me as 17. And she looked at it, tried to work out my age and then just said "ok, that's fine".

I don't know what was going through her head. She must have added it up, and thought, "hmm 17. Hang on, why would he give me his ID to say he's 17? I must have added it up wrong..."

Yeah that works a surprising amount.

Was actually thinking about the same but its like 2 weeks til my 18th so meh.

My mate got one and got a tattoo with it, now if he wants another tattoo he goes in and shows them his tattoo and they automaticly think hes 18. Hes got loads atm and hes not 18 till april

Getting a post in before its closed!

Edited by thwaites14

Guy on my course at uni runs this site..

http://www.fakeidentification.co.uk/fake-i...ntification.php

Top ones are really authentic (bottom one's good too) He says he's had well good feedback on them and that more often than not they work!

One of the best fakes out there...

If you ask he may change the "International Driving Permit" to just say "Driving Permit" - as it stands out as being a bit long compared to where it would usually say "Driving Licence"

*Can't* produce it with "Driving Licence" on it though..that would be illegal ;)

If a bouncer's checking loads and you look confident and just hand it over as a real ID - he'll just go straight to the date and you'll be fine.

Edited by the boon

If you have a provisional or real driving license, it's simple.

you need 1988 or 1989 for your D.o.b yes?

well, you print off a 8 or 9 in the same font and size as the numbers/letters on your license. then lightly shade over/around the number with pink or green crayon.

put some double sided tape onto the back of the paper. and some normal selotape over the front of the number.

then carefully scalpal the number out in a square, as tight to the number as you can. and place on your driving license. smoothing it down as best u can.

this worked for me for nearly 2 years. got caught once because i told them my real d.o.b by accident.

Edited by -RoBBo-

Dunno about that, as you could probably see it when you tilt the card in the light.

well it never failed. ye, if you;re looking for it, of course it would.

a way of getting around it is having it behind a plastic window in your wallet

and smear pritt-stick on the iniside and rub, making the window appear dirty.cloudy. therefore not so noticeable when they look at it.

I have never been I.D'd in my life until last week!

Bought some fags for my mate as hes not quite 18 yet. Thing is, i bought booze from there the day before with no problem.

was well pissed off when she asked me for it, im 20, dont look 10 either

If you have a provisional or real driving license, it's simple.

you need 1988 or 1989 for your D.o.b yes?

well, you print off a 8 or 9 in the same font and size as the numbers/letters on your license. then lightly shade over/around the number with pink or green crayon.

put some double sided tape onto the back of the paper. and some normal selotape over the front of the number.

then carefully scalpal the number out in a square, as tight to the number as you can. and place on your driving license. smoothing it down as best u can.

this worked for me for nearly 2 years. got caught once because i told them my real d.o.b by accident.

But you've f**ked up and forged a real licence..which are how much? Like 40 quid

What happens if you ever had to show it to the police...?!

But you've f**ked up and forged a real licence..which are how much? Like 40 quid

What happens if you ever had to show it to the police...?!

how have you messed it up? the number just peels off.

and yeh, that is a problem when u get pulled. but its just a quick swipe off with the finger when you hand it over. not hard.

Meh ive had fake ID and stuff, expired passports and fake fake ID's, they will work in ranky skanky corner shops and your talking 50-50 for more mainsteam clubs and stuff, if you do get some "Rileys" pool cards, or his old bank card as a form of ID to back up, and DONT leave your old cards in your wallet. Just remember all the info on the card and star signs and shit, hand the bouncer your ID look straight at him then walk through into the club easssy, also if you use a wallet use a leather case or summink

i used my bro's ID when i was 16-17. worked flawlessly. thing was, i am 3 years younger than him and this id was about 3-4 years old, so he was the same age on the pic as i was. no bouncer ever took a second look or asked me for the star sign, me and him even went to the same pub and arrived about 3-4 minutes apart; him using his passport and me using his ID.

also, i have been a bouncer at this pub thing we hold at uni; people NEVER look like themselves on IDs/passports. if you ever so slightly resemble the person on the picture you're good to go, really. :)