Short Skate Park Video

Jonny Jones

I was bored today as I am still looking for a full time job somewhere, so I went to the skate park that seems to be surgically attached to me these days and I shot a couple of lines. But I still think this video is a little different to the ones I've made down there so far, see what you think!

YouTube:

TV.ISG.SI: http://tv.isg.si/site/filebrowser/jonnyjones3 (SHORTSK8.mov)

Cheers!

I loved that vid, and the tune as well.

It is a shame that you don't make more videos about yourself, because you're such a good rider, with nice tricks.

Thanks man, that really made me smile, maybe I do need to get infront of the camera a bit more haha! Yeah Fred I do need to get a little more adventurous, I guess I find that a little hard sometimes when Im riding on my own, but we'll see! Cheers peeps!!

Ta for the kind comments! I use Apple's Final Cut Pro to edit all my stuff. Hopefully the weather is gonna be nice next week and I've just taken delivery of a new drivetrain (cheers Tarty) so I'm gonna try and make some kind of a longer video! Just hope the weather man has foreseen the future correctly, not a DeLorean in sight. :turned:

Edited by Jonny Jones